Back After Break.

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, guys so I'm offically back and I hope you all remember me. Unfortunatly my steam account go hacked and so I went on a massive search on near by people around my school and I realise it was one of my good friends but he is not now, The main reason I went looking around at my school is because majority of my school do actually have steam accounts :P and yeah but now that I am back I shall restore everything and I will be on the servers looking forward to meeting you all again all you who had me added if you could please add me again other than that I will go onto the edgegamers TF2 Group Page and find you so my steam id is Sawya13. alright cya all laters peace out.
 
that is really strange... Hope none of my good friends decide to hack my account (you know who this is directed at, i dont need to mention your name :P)

anyways welcome back person im not sure i knew in the first place to forget. I'm sure that if I did know you i would've forgetten you though :P
/jk
 
that is really strange... Hope none of my good friends decide to hack my account (you know who this is directed at, i dont need to mention your name :P)

anyways welcome back person im not sure i knew in the first place to forget. I'm sure that if I did know you i would've forgetten you though :P
/jk
I hope this isn't directed at me :O
I remember you, welcome back and I wish you luck with your new account :)
 
Well welcome back and shame on your former friend for selling your account.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top