Late Night Pub

matix

Poster
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
212
dedust20002tk.jpg
 
i was there, i went spec for a second..
If i was in game you woulda seen my score was higher then polarity's
 
i was there, i went spec for a second..
If i was in game you woulda seen my score was higher then polarity's

lol no it wasn't. you went back and forth between spec the whole game. I was watching you. The game before you were because I joined halfway through after my computer crashed. Please don't try and lie to the nice people.
 
Nice job, As you can see I did terribad here lol. Not good at dust2 by any means. Meet up with me in office we can do some damage:D
 
Last edited:
Ruthless isnt lying we all know hes bad at the game its just hard for him to admit it o.0
 
I got 60-0 but didnt screenshot.

OBEY ME...Nah its clear that no one cares.
 
Back
Top