- Joined
- Feb 13, 2008
- Messages
- 4,489
In honor of this week's auction server winner, I wanted to give you guys a present.
Introducing, the song. If you don't know this song, and you're in eGO, well shame on you! Note, you'll get bonus points if you play this song for GardenGroveVW in Vent the next time you see him. Super bonus points if you actually sing it to him yourself. And if you bring me into the room while you sing it to him, I'll give you $5000 casino points for your effort! Lyrics here: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cw+mccall/convoy_20026575.html
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSvJUgCxWM[/ame]
For those of you who are new around here, Convoy can be seen as kind of an eGO mascot server of sorts. Way back in the day, we used to run a 24/7 Convoy server. The server was pretty popular for a while and developed quite a loyal following. Unfortunately, the server was eventually cut due to a myriad of reasons but still has a few fans around the community.
So, like the McRib last week, Convoy's back for a limited time only, thanks to our bidders!
Why am I making this post? Well, Convoy was one of my introductions to eGO and the server that I was first recruited from. I've even got a screenshot of a tagless RESPAWN playing on the server prior to joining up. Yes, I too was once a pub.
So, let's all get some Convoy in this week while we can!
Introducing, the song. If you don't know this song, and you're in eGO, well shame on you! Note, you'll get bonus points if you play this song for GardenGroveVW in Vent the next time you see him. Super bonus points if you actually sing it to him yourself. And if you bring me into the room while you sing it to him, I'll give you $5000 casino points for your effort! Lyrics here: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cw+mccall/convoy_20026575.html
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdSvJUgCxWM[/ame]
For those of you who are new around here, Convoy can be seen as kind of an eGO mascot server of sorts. Way back in the day, we used to run a 24/7 Convoy server. The server was pretty popular for a while and developed quite a loyal following. Unfortunately, the server was eventually cut due to a myriad of reasons but still has a few fans around the community.
So, like the McRib last week, Convoy's back for a limited time only, thanks to our bidders!
Why am I making this post? Well, Convoy was one of my introductions to eGO and the server that I was first recruited from. I've even got a screenshot of a tagless RESPAWN playing on the server prior to joining up. Yes, I too was once a pub.

So, let's all get some Convoy in this week while we can!
Last edited:























