Imposter choi

BokkChoi

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,379
Although I haven't formally announced it, Tiger Guy has successfully collected the first bounty by having keeled Bok Choi (Now known as IMPOSTER CHOI), not only did he keel him, he made him rage-quit. From now on, if you kill him, take a screen shot, and get some free Casino Cash , 1000 for knife, 500 for Pistol kills, and 250 for primary kills. This will only be valid if he is on CT though, and only on the jail server. Oh yeah, and you can only collect a bounty on him one time (for I am merely human and am not swimming in CC). Have fun, and when you kill him, tell him "THE REAL CHOI SENT YOU!"

Thanks to Byakuya we now have about 45000 to bountify! 45 knife kills now! LETS GET IT ON PEOPLE!

** Screenshot or it didn't happen! **
Unless I'm there to see it.
 
Last edited:
haha, i would be down for this except for the fact that i'm not on jail a whole lot anymore
 
Although I haven't formally announced it, Tiger Guy has successfully collected the first bounty by having keeled Bok Choi (Now known as IMPOSTER CHOI), not only did he keel him, he made him rage-quit. From now on, if you kill him, take a screen shot, and get some free Casino Cash , 1000 for knife, 500 for Pistol kills, and 250 for primary kills. This will only be valid if he is on CT though, and only on the jail server. Oh yeah, and you can only collect a bounty on him one time (for I am merely human and am not swimming in CC). Have fun, and when you kill him, tell him "THE REAL CHOI SENT YOU!"

I have 9286 CC right now.

Poor man, i have 38683 CC (holy if you put that backwards its the same thing!)
 
I'm down for this. I'll have to jump into the server tomorrow. :)
 
Please halp meh! he's usually on around 5-7 P.S.T Bunny I would kindly take some of that from you, you know, to distribute your moo-lah. but that is a win number :P
 
I feel sry for you bokk, Ill give you some of my CC so you can keep your crusade going.


35k coming your way.
 
Everyone say thanks to byakuya for making this even more possible!
 
Last edited:
-----IMPOSTER CHOI SIGHTING-----
He was caught in the jail server at about 1:00 PST! 1 bounty has been claimed, and as soon as he realized Z Magic X Magnum Z only went after him for the money, he left! Another ragequit! That means ZMXMZ gets 10000!!! Congratulations!
 
Back
Top