BlackMesa Renovations?

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
cp_blackmesa_final0003.jpg
 
Re-enforcement for the roof so the eGO 'copter can land!
Because the leadership are a little hard on the touch-downs.
 
that made me laugh

but on a more serious note..

cp_blackmesa_combat
2 cap points, no lower "A" area.. what ya think?

~D
 
lol @ OP :)

and @ Dragonhill, I'll PM you my idea as to how to get the drop platform thingamathing to work.
 
hehe, reactor is sitting in the cue..thats all..i wanted to make some custom models for the reactor.

~D
 
that made me laugh

but on a more serious note..

cp_blackmesa_combat
2 cap points, no lower "A" area.. what ya think?

~D

If there are more, confusing vents, a you are here map placed in some areas, and more steves then yes.
 
Combat Mesa... 2 cap points sounds like a lightning round in BM.... spawn camp and DONE! In the past I would have said "Hell yeah! Get rid of A that den of cowardly snipers!" but thanks to Threven and his sword slinging antics, I have been spending more time out at A burning people and stuff.... I may be sad to see it go.... of course... I am always down to try new things in Mesa... so long as we don't get stuck with something like v2t7 in the end... :lol:
 
Back
Top