BF Bad Company 2 PC Beta Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ea still supports bf2, there was a new realease not too long ago that unlocked some previous maps for free that were previously only avail as expansion packs.

if that is the case then i stand corrected. i was thinking more along the lines of unfixed maphacks and aimbots though. i guess you will get that in about any fps that isn't admined properly. that is why i enjoy this organization so much :)
 
Preordered mine yesterday. Add me on steam friends so we can get a squad going.
 
Should I get this on pc or ps3? lol Cuz im getting a ps3 soon and have no games but PC games are kind of more fun to me considering the aiming and yeah.
 
Should I get this on pc or ps3? lol Cuz im getting a ps3 soon and have no games but PC games are kind of more fun to me considering the aiming and yeah.

uh....pc.....definitely pc. Your game will be better, run smoother and the online gameplay will live on.......forever......
 
The single player will probably be Skirmish like in all the other Battlefields. I hope not though.
 
Are the servers going to need to be paid for by someone like CSS and yeah cuz maybe eGO could support this game it looks amazing
 
Are the servers going to need to be paid for by someone like CSS and yeah cuz maybe eGO could support this game it looks amazing
Yes, they are dedicated servers that you can buy.

Also, before you jump in head first make sure your PC's specs are up to the task.
 
Yes, they are dedicated servers that you can buy.

Also, before you jump in head first make sure your PC's specs are up to the task.

Yeah mine are good my computer is beyond good lol. Im still not sure whether to get it on ps3 or pc yet though im getting a new ps3 and wont have any games at all any suggestions 2-3 games if I get some ps3 games to think about Ill definitly get this on pc.
 
Yeah mine are good my computer is beyond good lol. Im still not sure whether to get it on ps3 or pc yet though im getting a new ps3 and wont have any games at all any suggestions 2-3 games if I get some ps3 games to think about Ill definitly get this on pc.
Well.. thats why I don't buy consoles, I eventually just get everything on PC anyway :P
 
ehh, Im torn. My computer barely passes the min requirements and I could get this on a 360, but I know all I will do is snipe and thats MUCH better controls on the PC
 
Is there only a limited edition available for pre-order?

Yes, its still the same price as any game just with a few extras tacked on untill the lim ed runs out. Just an incentive to get the game early and before everyone else.
 
Sadly to say, the game will have to be pre-ordered online for access to the PC beta. This is coming from my district manager for Gamestop.
 
I saw that video a few weeks ago penguin and I wet myself, very cool.

Thanks for the updates Shadows and Jarrod.

OP UPDATED
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top