BF Bad Company 2 PC Beta Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly to say, the game will have to be pre-ordered online for access to the PC beta. This is coming from my district manager for Gamestop.

Wait, so if I got it in-store I won't get the key? Even if I ask?
 
Here is what you do.

1) Order the Game
2) Wait for Code
3) Cancel order
4) Profit

If you are referring to in store then yes one could do this. But online you cannot. your paying for the game in full up front online so its yours just like Steam. Now if I am wrong about that with the EA Store,Gamestop.com and D2D then cool but I do not think I am.
 
either retail or steam for me, I dont really care so much about beta there will be over 9000 gameplay videos withing the first week of beta
 
My PC specs are fine with that game but I will get like a 20 FPS, I'm going to pre-order for the PS3
 
Wait, so if I got it in-store I won't get the key? Even if I ask?

Sounds like a no :(

"Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders."
 
# Follower Tip RT @Dennis_360: @OfficialBFBC2 amazon.de is offering beta codes in germany ;) about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
# Follower Tip RT @sallpr0: @OfficialBFBC2 game.se is offering it in sweden! about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
# follower Tip RT @DeathNamePL: @OfficialBFBC2 gramer.pl, ultima.pl and sklep.gry-online.pl are offering BC2 PC beta access in Poland about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
# If you find a retailer or e*tailer offering the #BFBC2 PC Beta we'll retweet your tip. Thanks in advance everyone! :-) about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
# Helpful RT @wlchrbandit: @OfficialBFBC2 play.com are offering it in the uk. - Thanks @wlchrbandit
 
what a jip!!
i cant get beta from going in store?!?!
what is this?!?!
this is a perk for people with CC ><
 
what a jip!!
i cant get beta from going in store?!?!
what is this?!?!
this is a perk for people with CC ><
Buy pre-paid visa gift card

problem solved. Thats how I buy all my games, including ordering this one off EA store.
 
Or you could just ask your parents if you can open up a bank account so you can accumulate interest. Transfer money from savings to checking, use CC(well, debit card), profit??

I opened up my banking account when I was 14, IIRC.
 
Last edited:
Or you could just ask your parents if you can open up a bank account so you can accumulate interest. Transfer money from savings to checking, use CC(well, debit card), profit??

I opened up my banking account when I was 14, IIRC.
Here atleast at our bank you have to be 18, I do have my own bank account (since I am 18) but I still prefer to use a pre-paid gift card since it's less of a hassle. I know how much I spend since it's all in cash that I pay with.

So..yeah not everyone can do that.
 
For ps3 users.. will we have access to this beta and what would be the steps for doing so?
 
yea i just preordered limited edition off of amazon 2 days ago myself...so excited!!! :D
 
Canceled my order and preordered again from EA-Store to guarantee beta-access.
34 euros = ~48$ :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top