Check this out

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Found a pretty awesome Zombie server on DoD thought you guys might like this if you want to play it some times PM for the IP


dod_avalanche0004.jpg

dod_avalanche0003.jpg

dod_avalanche0000-1.jpg

dod_avalanche0002.jpg

dod_avalanche0001.jpg

dod_avalanche0005.jpg

dod_avalanche0006.jpg
 
Last edited:
Don't think I'd ever have gotten my Marksman achievement (headshotted 1 zombie 5 times with the carbine and he still didn't die) if I hadn't played there.
 
lol thing is people are scared of the witch....dominated it with a knife... LMAO
 
Heh, Ive played on this server before...Beware of Emo zombie =S
 
yeah lol the emo zombie and the gas zombies are what usually get me alot and you guys are welcome
 
lol thing is people are scared of the witch....dominated it with a knife... LMAO

I love that server. When I join I end up playing to hundreds of kills. The two that get me most are grey face dude (he takes like 1000 damage) and the emo since it just blows up.

I dominate the witch every time I play, just get her in the head.
 
Damn Emo Zombie, ahhhhhhhhh god. It got me and Old Monkei every time.
 
Back
Top