Oh look, it's GRAVELPIT!!

xosniper

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
3,340
GP is on the Auction server this week, so all you GP whiners better be in there keeping it full or I don't want to hear about how it's gone and stuff!!

Ok, I'll hear it but only in a presidential debate setting, but that's it!!


Ok, it's not it, but the next person getting tagged is IT!!!!
 
Was there for just over an hour, didn't reach past 12 players. All we did was melee fighting.
 
dustbowl didn't even get put up and it won (i think..)

still, Zero711, TO THE PIT! :laugh:
 
about twenty minutes ago GP had 0 people...you know the auction server is a good idea...but it never takes off...whycant we have dustbowl...i love db!!
 
still, Zero711, TO THE PIT! :laugh:

I heard my name? Oh, right. I shall be there as much as I can when I am not doing homework. ALL GLORY TO THE PIT O' GRAVEL! Who wants to be my pocket Medic? I will take any amount (xosniper, you're already on the list).
 
GP_ADD.jpg
 
I heard my name? Oh, right. I shall be there as much as I can when I am not doing homework. ALL GLORY TO THE PIT O' GRAVEL! Who wants to be my pocket Medic? I will take any amount (xosniper, you're already on the list).

heh
when im not pocket medicing for whisker biscuit :)
 
Back
Top