:/ sorry

Mista Panda

Poster
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
244
I now resorting to unistalling my games, as a result of my addiction im trying to kick it so i can start doing better in school and work


idk when it will be back up tho, ill post when ill be back online *with games* other than that ill be on the forums
 
I now resorting to unistalling my games, as a result of my addiction im trying to kick it so i can start doing better in school and work


idk when it will be back up tho, ill post when ill be back online *with games* other than that ill be on the forums

well... I commend your willpower, I failed two semesters of college before I figured out I should stop gaming 14 hours a day...
 
well... I commend your willpower, I failed two semesters of college before I figured out I should stop gaming 14 hours a day...

Ouch that is not good... I was doing really bad because of gaming.. So i'm starting to take breaks, I haven't played in 4 days! I'm so pround! LOL
 
dont be sorry man. responsibility comes first. at least your making the right decisions.
 
You are to be commended, eGO should have an award for your making such a wise decision. You can come back when your my age (65), then you can enjoy gaming without your parents nagging at you. LOL
 
Well when your grades improve lad just comeon back and try not to play as much...Real Life before Games all the way
 
You are a strong person. I'm proud of you. We'll be here when you get back. I've gone through some rough patches lately too. It'll all be alright.
 
i have to say, it's going to be hard to lay off the gaming... I'll see you in one week! LOL
 
Back
Top