Toilet Pastries/Cheespat Bounty

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
Ok all,here is a new bounty for all of you....

50k for anyone that dominates both Toilet Pastries and Cheespat....

These two are armed and dangerous. Plain and simple, you have to dominate them both, and you get 50k.

Rules:

1. Dominations have to be from this point on, so i want a timestamp to prove you did it, along with a screenshot of the kill, not the scoreboard.

2. You do not have to dominate them while they are playing together.

3. Bounty ends on Feb. 14th Midnight EST.

4. You do not get 25k for getting one of them.

Ok as it stands...

50k from me if you dominate both.
If you dominate Cheespat alone 60k from Toilet Pastries.
100k if you taunt kill Toilet Pastries, from xosniper.
Another 100k from Toilet Pastries if you taunt kill Cheesepat, no domination needed.
Aneruen put up another 100k if you dominate the pair of them!


That is a lot of cash.....

GO GET THEM!

Toilet Pastries:

Urinal_with_urinal_cake_gsu_cit_2004.jpg


Cheespat:

cheese-dutchleerdammer.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll throw in 100k to anyone who can dominate the pair of them.
 
since tp put it on cheese, mine is on tp.

so 100k for bromance kill domination on tp.
 
OMG i updated the first post, im getting all tingly thinking of them hiding from all the would be bounty hunters!
 
I had a bad run in with Toilet Pastries, seems like my pyro just wasn't enough to stop him. I'm still trying to see if I can take him out though I owe him revenge after those dominations of his.
 
=(

No one got them! No one?

ok, i have a new bounty coming.......im trying to give you people my monies, please take it on next one....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top