Odd TF2 Graphics Problem

Akisohida

Title Not Found
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
404
Ok. I just got my PC back from being fixed. They had to DL all drivers and such.

WHen I play TF2 now, everything becomes all..line-filled when moving or looking around. That's the only way I can explain it. Things get small, black lines and look all wonky. Even the pointer breaks into 3 sections when I move it around the menu.

It does the same if I have Antialiasing Mode off or set to 4X MSAA (the suggested).
Also, it does not matter if Filtering Mode is the lowest (Bileniar?) or the suggested Anisotropic 8X.

Video Drivers are up to date.

Please help.
 
Last edited:
Do you have access to a different video card? It sounds like the card itself may be having issues :(
 
Do you have access to a different video card? It sounds like the card itself may be having issues :(

No no no! I spent nearly 100 on this card and JUST got my PC back from being fixed after a bad virus! The card can NOT break! :(
 
Roll back the drivers by a update. Look on Google to find a older version of the drivers and see what happens.
 
It was the size of the resolution, I think. I changed the resolution and it seems to be fine at the menu. When I loose the screaming headache, I will try playing.
 
Resolution eh? Still sounds funny


Your directx updated?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top