Last Man Standing Event !

Jackie

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
635
Also Remember to bid on Buy Your Own Event !
Go HERE to bid on Buy Your Own Event
The bidding ends tomorrow
Get your Casino Cash and get bidding !


Here's the LAST Result of the Last Man standing !
Congrats to Motive & Pureblood for an Outstanding Job !

kayee0001.jpg




I Should get a Reward for getting the most deaths while trying x]
 
Lol sinner you great.

and Oh snap Best KDR out of everyone ^_^
 
Last edited:
I actually got 125 kills. I have never gotten that many kills and still been so close to last. LOL good job you too :D
 
This was such a fun event :]

My hand is still sore from shooting for 30mins non stop, honestly. That's the only way to get so many kills.

I don't think anyone like... aimed in this XD
 
I blame the enemy firing squad at the end of spawn for all my misfortune. Oh and all the campers lol. Event was epic, I killed killer 4000many times
 
Back
Top