Keeping teams even!

Now a question, if the team with lower numbers is dominating the team with the higher numbers, do you still switch/ join them when you first join a game?
 
Now a question, if the team with lower numbers is dominating the team with the higher numbers, do you still switch/ join them when you first join a game?

Yes, and you won't have a choice because it won't let you join the lopsided team.
 
Thats why I always pick "auto assign" when I join the server. Saves me the trouble of checking which is short handed. ;)
 
Well Said.. I like to see the teams even and as admin we must make sure they are to be fair. if we have to switch then we have to switch in my opinion.
 
From an admin perspective, I ask (thats key, I ask) if anyone wants to switch. If I don't get a reply (or see someone switch) in 15 seconds or so, I'll switch myself.
 
well i usually switch side to another if i see theres like 3-4 less..

but situations like im at allied side and axis has 13 players and still pwning allies with 16 players, i dont think its really fair to change to better team side, (well thats just my opinion)

and i usually like to play on losing side anyways, more challenge to keep em out of 1st and 2nd flag hehe (donner)
 
I am glad I am getting good feedback on this. I know most of us keep the teams even. I wanted to put this out there for the newer members.

The main reason for my thread was the 17v15 or 14. But I felt I should mention other things as well.
 
When playing I will let the teams get two out of balance before I request team balance, you see I feel that as this is a real life game and in life things aren't fair we have to do our best to proceed. Am I being unfair? Well I am often on the team which is short and I play harder to win. I am sure that the commander's during ww2 did not even up the teams! Go for it guy's and enjoy the game and let the other player's see you are enjoying it.

Good point, except that most fighters in WWII did not get to choose which side they would be on and didnt have to leave cause their Moms/wives told them to "get off the darn Computer!" Lol. If I am on the larger team I switch but I rarely say anything if I am the team with fewer people.
 
Its the darn skilled KAR 98 guys who make all but the bravest allies run for the hills;) BTW, I do notice that quite a few of those guys are the ones who never join allies:(
 
yeah. i see this more often than i should actually but if teams are uneven and no ones moving or joining, dont stick with your buds. if youre an admin, MOVE. too many times ive seen admins move pubs to the other team just so they can stay on the team they want. totally uncool. move yourself for gods sake.
 
id like to think that we wouldnt have to tell eGO members the basic stuff like this...but good post either way
 
Yes, and you won't have a choice because it won't let you join the lopsided team.

My problem is just that no matter which team I join they win. You know? Like how do I keep teams even when there is just 1 of me? :( Please help!
 
My problem is just that no matter which team I join they win. You know? Like how do I keep teams even when there is just 1 of me? :( Please help!

join when there are more than 10 people in the server, individuals are less significant with more players :P
 
Back
Top