B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Mar 3, 2010 #1 mine isnt bad for the price i pay for. but i just want to see how everyone else ranks to eachother, make this a friendly competetion if you may i know mine sucks compared to the lot of you guys ahha.
mine isnt bad for the price i pay for. but i just want to see how everyone else ranks to eachother, make this a friendly competetion if you may i know mine sucks compared to the lot of you guys ahha.
Old Monkei Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2,398 Mar 3, 2010 #2 Cable, but hoping to go to fibre in the near future and I am envious of your speed BL4SPH3MY [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]
Cable, but hoping to go to fibre in the near future and I am envious of your speed BL4SPH3MY [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 3, 2010 #3 9.01 download 1.5 upload
L Leeharveyoswald I made one post Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 29 Mar 3, 2010 #7 Eagle how are you getting 27 up and 22 down??!! Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Mar 3, 2010 #8 I live in the middle of no where so I dont get cable But this is alright
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Mar 3, 2010 #9 32 down 7 up cant post it right now, on itouch
E eclipse-sphere I made one post Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 26 Mar 4, 2010 #10 7 down 0.9 up Not bad considering im on the cheapest in my area. @Eagle: 22 up? lol wat?
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 4, 2010 #11 Wow... you guys over 20GB download.. how much do you guys pay for that??? :S
E Eagle Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 398 Mar 4, 2010 #13 Leeharveyoswald said: Eagle how are you getting 27 up and 22 down??!! Click to expand... eclipse-sphere said: 7 down 0.9 up Not bad considering im on the cheapest in my area. @Eagle: 22 up? lol wat? Click to expand... Fiber all the way Edit:New test on a server closer to home Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
Leeharveyoswald said: Eagle how are you getting 27 up and 22 down??!! Click to expand... eclipse-sphere said: 7 down 0.9 up Not bad considering im on the cheapest in my area. @Eagle: 22 up? lol wat? Click to expand... Fiber all the way Edit:New test on a server closer to home
N Nofunzone I made one post Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 12 Mar 13, 2010 #15 Not the best, but it works well.
G GoT HiTReG? Active Member Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 301 Mar 13, 2010 #16 90$ a month gets me this. To Vancouver (less for whatever reason even tho its 2 thousand kilometers closer.) Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
90$ a month gets me this. To Vancouver (less for whatever reason even tho its 2 thousand kilometers closer.)