D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 3, 2010 #2,141 3/10 Just because its penguins now... also, the shadow gets cut off.
L Lither Rookie Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 75 Mar 4, 2010 #2,144 I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! 10/10 I used to love pokemon lol
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 4, 2010 #2,145 Lither is back! I have to give power rangers a 10/10, I mean they're power rangers.
N Nugzeh Active Member Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 370 Mar 4, 2010 #2,146 Love the headphones xD 9/10
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 5, 2010 #2,150 2/10 Cant see what it is
A Awptimus Famous Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 451 Mar 5, 2010 #2,151 Darth said: 2/10 Cant see what it is Click to expand... It's Gears of War Two, Darth. . And your sig I'd rate a 10/10. It's not simple, yet it's not complicated. It's eGO related and very stylish. Nice!
Darth said: 2/10 Cant see what it is Click to expand... It's Gears of War Two, Darth. . And your sig I'd rate a 10/10. It's not simple, yet it's not complicated. It's eGO related and very stylish. Nice!
A Altec Forum Fiend Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 734 Mar 5, 2010 #2,154 7/10. Clear cut, simple, clean, yet I'm not a fan of anime so I do not know the character.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 6, 2010 #2,155 Tomssound is a great artist! 10/10 And congrats on being the best surivor
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Mar 7, 2010 #2,159 75% 3.75/5 7.5/10 0.75/1