What style should i use?

haha thanks for the feed back. im not sure so far. ive posted this on many forums and as you can see by the comments on the video and in threads everyone is different. 1 sucks use 3. 3 is bad use 2 . i like 1 and 3. they all are bad do XXXXX. the feed back is pretty all over the place

Sit down, gather some really well edited videos, and take from that until you can develop your own ideas in subsequent videos.
 
Why isn't there a poll? I would say 2, too much blue in 3. You should bring back "Miserlou" as your music ;-)
 
Don't use any skins in the final cut. Dosen't look good. Unless that knife wasn't a skin and something to do with the editing.

Also, I don't really like any of the edits :/
 
I say just go natural and use raw footage.

But that's just me.

I'm of the opinion that frag videos are about frags, not fancy editing.
 
I say just go natural and use raw footage.

But that's just me.

I'm of the opinion that frag videos are about frags, not fancy editing.

Yeah, I would have to agree.

One thing I would say you might try to do is use some of the in-game tools like the smoother and stuff. For instance: when you do a head shot, really slow down the video, have the camera fly over for a shot of the player getting shot, then speed it back up for the close up action.
 
boyscout. i would if i had any idea how to do that. smoothing is hard i have read and watched a billion tuts and still cant ever do it right.
 
Back
Top