Folding@eGO team, round 2! (If you don't know what folding is, please read)

I started folding on 02-23-2010.
Now, 4 days later, I am already in 29th place on the eGO team out of 106.

This is pretty fun!
 
Welcome to folding guys!

It doesn't matter who you fold for, only that you're folding.:thumbup:
 
So I just realized one of my PCs has been sitting for about a month at the login prompt. I guess my autologin regedit didn't work... Here goes another ~2000PPD. I'll have to start paying closer attention to fahmon download dates/times.
 
I'm totally doing this, seeing as how often I idle, always up for helping the human race in any way I can, I also heard of a similar or same thing on the PS3, I have yet to try it as I just found out about this whole folding@home today.
 
I'm totally doing this, seeing as how often I idle, always up for helping the human race in any way I can, I also heard of a similar or same thing on the PS3, I have yet to try it as I just found out about this whole folding@home today.

It's the same program on the PS3. You can fold for eGO using your PS3 too.
 
Yeah, I've apparently got it loaded on a server somewhere on the internet that is still running. I can't find it. I'll let that one keep folding for eGO. This is the only thread I'm checking anymore but yes, I'm leaving eGO.
 
Im trying to join but then it says could not connect to work server and it tries over and over again but keep failing, what do i need to do?
 
I have had that happen a couple of times, seemed to be a problem on the other end . You still having this problem? Be sure your running the client as an administrator.
 
Installing and joining the Team in just a moment. Thank you for this i love to help out organizations such as these anyway i can. My only concern is of those few people who are ignorant fools that will try to hack into such a network. One massive super computer using many smaller ones is good and bad. Let's hope the security on such a network can hold steadfast.
 
Back
Top