Realism #19

Im happy to report that I will attend this weekend, I may be a bit late depends if Im going to movie or not.
 
dearest ravage,

sorry ravage but to me you will always be the "wet behind the ears" eg we all know and love (or hate). Ill do my best to talk to leadership and have your ego dropped back down to eg so i dont have to edit this thread.

Love,

stormy

I knew you cared about me!
 
I have missed several of the various events over the past few weeks due to RL commitments, BUT I will be back to Realism this weekend... WOOT :chair:
 
i have to go out of town to pick up my car from the mechanic...but i hope to be back by then...so...if im here..ill be there....
 
i have to go out of town to pick up my car from the mechanic...but i hope to be back by then...so...if im here..ill be there....

Hope to have see you there. Just tell the mechanic that the realism starts soon and im sure hell hurry up and maybe even give you a discount.
 
Hope to have see you there. Just tell the mechanic that the realism starts soon and im sure hell hurry up and maybe even give you a discount.

LOL some friends want to me to go to this local band concert at 5pm pacific, but kind of don't want to go because of realism night. hahah
 
Back
Top