c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Mar 15, 2010 #22 D_Day said: Great post!! I nominate blindy Click to expand... let's get to know d_day!
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Mar 15, 2010 #23 I also would have to nominate Blindy
Q Quarantine Active Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 334 Mar 15, 2010 #24 Does the eG have to be from the DOD:S division??
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Mar 15, 2010 #25 Quarantine said: Does the eG have to be from the DOD:S division?? Click to expand... No, you can nominate any eG...but I am only gonna do DoD ones haha. Or at least ones who we see playing DoD or are all familiar with (like BF2 guys who are former DoD--such as Ides here), seeing as how I only post these on the DoD forums...
Quarantine said: Does the eG have to be from the DOD:S division?? Click to expand... No, you can nominate any eG...but I am only gonna do DoD ones haha. Or at least ones who we see playing DoD or are all familiar with (like BF2 guys who are former DoD--such as Ides here), seeing as how I only post these on the DoD forums...
S Skippy EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 1,933 Mar 16, 2010 #27 Nominating the infamously famous...ColeWinters.
Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Mar 16, 2010 #28 I just love this stuff, keep it comming! : D Oh btw, I vote blindy : )