Peripherial Recommendations

Maj.Emish

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
618
Since every time I log on There is always a new "what mouse should i get" or "need a new keyboard, what should i get?" I figured i'd start a thread where everyone can post what peripherals they use.

Keyboard:Logitech $20
Mouse: Logitech G5
Headset: Plantronics stereo
Other: Belkin n52 Nostromo
 
I use:
Keyboard: Legitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G500
Headset: Logitech Clear-Chat style
Monitor: Acer X223WDbd
Other: Joystick: Logitech Extreme3D Pro


I would like a Tritton headset if i had the money
 
Keyboard: Cheap Multimedia one
Mouse: Razer Deathadder v1
Monitor: Two old, old, old 17" LCDs
Headset: Plantronics Gamescon
 
Keyboard: Crappy old dell keyboard, does the job for now.
Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder
Monitor: Samsung syncmaster 22 inch
Headset: Steelseries Siberia Full-size gaming headset
 
Keyboard: G15 2nd Generation
Mouse: G9
Monitor: 2x 19" LCDs (Samsung and LG)
Sound system: G51 5.1 Surround

I should probably get a headset. But how can I blast my subwoofer and shake the first story of my house with a headset!?!?
 
Keyboard: Logitech G15 2G
Secondary Keyboard: Logitech G13
Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder (original model)
Monitor: V7 22" LCD
Speakers: Logitech Z2300 (used Logitech's Z5500 until I moved it to the living room for movie watching... 2.1 is more than enough for gaming) :)
Headphones: Sennheiser HD280 PRO
Mic: Logitech USB mic
 
Just saying this would be nice as a sticky, so hopefully we could avoid tons more of "which mouse should i get" threads
 
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse 2
Mouse: Logitech G5 v2
Monitor: NEC 20WMGX2
Headset: AKG K701 + Zalman Clip on Mic


Unfortunately there is no "Best Mouse". Much likes shoes everyone has a different hand structure and prefers different things in a mouse. Some palm the mouse, others do a "death vice" with their fingers. Some prefer a tall mouse, some short, some like a lot of butons, some only the basics.

There are definitely great mice but no one mouse fits all. The best thing to do is to try out as many as you can.
 
Last edited:
Keyboard: Logitech K320
Mouse: Gateway something.
Monitor: LG W1952TQ 19in
Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 777
 
Keyboard: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard - Recommended
Mouse: Logitech G5 2nd Gen. - Recommended
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 22" - Recommended
Headset: JVC RX-700 w/ Zalman clip on mic. Recommended (This will sound way better than any "5.1" or "Gaming" headset"
 
Last edited:
Keyboard: OCZ Elixir Alchemy II, I wouldn't recommend this...
Mouse: OCZ Eclipse I wouldn't recommend this, either...
Monitor: ASUS VW246H 24" I would definitely recommend this.
 
Computer #1
Keyboard: Logitech G15 v1
Mouse: Logitech G5 v2
Monitor: Samsung 2253LW

Computer #2
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse
Mouse: Logitech G5 v1
Monitor: LG W2061TQ
 
Only thing worth mentioning would be my Logitech G9 mouse which is excellent. Would definitely recommend this mouse
 
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G500
Headset: Plantronics Gamecon 777
Monitor(s): 2x Hanns-G (HH231) 23"


All of which I recommend. The monitors are great if you're not willing to pay $100 more for the same size w/ a particular name stickered onto it. They look better than several of my friends "high-end" monitors.
 
Last edited:
Input:
mouse: logitech mx518
keyboard: logitech g15

sound:
Headset: Sennhiser PC 166 USB
Sound: digidesign 003 Rack
Speakers: Mackie HR824

Moniters:
2x Samsung 23inch displays
1x Acer 19inch display.
 
Just bought all of these yesterday.

Keyboard: Logitech G19
Mouse: Razer Mamba - 7-btn Mouse
Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force X41
Monitor: 3x 22" 3D Gaming NVIDIA LCD Monitor
 
Keyboard: Logitech G15v1
Mouse: Logitech G9
Speakers: Logitech Z-5500
Gamepad: Logitech G13
Joystick: Logitech Freedom 2.4 Cordless Joystick
Controller: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
Headset: Turtle Beach HPA2
Microphone: Samson C03U Studio Condenser Mic
Monitors: (1) 42" Sony Bravia, (1) 26" LG LCD, (2) 22" LG LCDs
 
Keyboard: Laptop...but on desktop a saitek eclipse special edition (red led instead of blue)
Mouse: Saitek Modern Warfare 2 edition (despite moderwarfail it looks cool and has changing dpi on the fly)
Monitor: Laptop 18.4 high def widescreen, Desktop 22inch wide screen LG Flatron
Headset: Gigaware i bought at radio shack on Black Friday XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top