Hey Guys!

Silent Drifter

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
689
I know some of you have seen me around on Donner a lot recently, I took an extended break from DoD since December and have been at it again this past month. Been playing on the EGO servers for a little over a year now off and on and thought that it might be time to take that next step in my life and join...lol! So this is my formal hello to all you members out there on DoD, especially those who play on Donner, and I hope I can get to know some of ya'll....obtw, be easy on the new =(e)=?...hahaha

Take it easy,

FTM941
 
G'day sport welcome to ego, this will be your second family, where you can laugh, cry and have fun. The first beer is on you, see you ingame.
 
Another victum under my scope. See you on the field. But you won't see me. ;)
 
Welcome! It was nice seeing you in the melle event last night, quite the fun time! Hopefully I'll see you around
 
Hahaha, that was a good time...


On another note, it is just my second day in eGO and things have already taken a drastic turn. I was informed by the brass that to comply with company rules I had to make a change to my name because of the amount of numbers to my name and such little letters. So, with that being taken care of you will now see me for the next week as =(e)=™ SilentDrifter85 (Formely FTM941)...Sorry about the confusion

Hope to see some of you in the Pistol event this evening!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top