- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
{This week's selection for 'eG of the Week' was actually promoted in-between his nomination and the interview, so look for him in tomorrow's 'eGO of the Week' interview. As a result, I went with one of the runners-up}
eG of the Week: =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
Aliases: Goldeen, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivana Humpalot, Dude?
Hey xCUB4N, are you ready to begin? Yeah. K, then let's rock and roll! DO IT...DO IT NAWH.... GET IN THE CHOPPA
What is your favorite map and why? Kalt. Its where I originally started off. Love the sewers and popping around the corner with a Kar98 and getting one-hit K.O.'s from people across the bridge. Niiice.
What is your favorite side/class? Not necessarily a specific weapon, but favorite class? Rifleman for sure. Used to play with the B.A.R. a lot until I joined O.T.P. {the clan Ides of March and I used to run} with you and Ides of March {=(eG)=? Ides of March} and then decided to try out the Kar98 because that's what you guys always used and I fell in love. Yeah boi! Gotta love those one-hit wonders! Haha, exactly.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? I guess it's the sense of community that everyone has.
We all have funny/cool/awesome/memorable moments playing DoD--what's your favorite? Man...well I gotta remember. Take your time haha. Well events are always fun, but last Monday's Melee Madness was intense. Just so funny watching people running around with five enemies around them and everyone is just flailing their arms around hoping to get that punch. I actually went in and fought 4 people and ended up killing 3 of the 4. I was proud.
Haha. You ever see in those events when there is a guy running around, unaware that he's being chased by a guy...who is being chased by another guy..? Haha yeah. I'll follow them, just to see what happens. And if the opportunity arises, I'll take a kill.
If you had to name a DoD arch-nemesis, who is it? Well I don't normally play against the same people all the time, but if I had to choose I'd say either this guy I know YoSpankDawg {=(e)=? YoSpankDawg} or Canadian Invader {=(e)=? Canadian Invader}. Just because I'd say YoSpankDawg is a little bit better than me ;P and I like to kill Canadian Invader. That YoSpankDawg sounds like a beastly-awesome dude. Kinda. It's not like he's god-like or anything. Ah, but who is? *points at self* This guy. {Said Peter Griffin-style}Go to your room...
What is your current screen name from and why did you choose it? Came from way back when I used to play Xbox Live. My oldest gamertag was Numero Uno 8990 and then I matured and my bestest buddy's gamertag was xR1C4N. So I changed mine to xCUB4N (Since I'm Cuban and all.) What kinda stupefies me though is when people ask, "Are you really Cuban"
Well...any moron who can read can see that you're ex-Cuban. How does that work? Did you have to go through some sort of series of surgeries and psychological restructuring courses? BWAAHHHH!!!!!! I just lol'd. Well, becoming an ex-Cuban is actually easier than you may think...
I know a lot of people complain about the hlxstats points system, but I hear that it's better than the Cuban points system, where everybody has a score of 6000 no matter what. Did this affect your decision to become an ex-Cuban? *Computer starts ringing like a phone as xCub4n tries calling via Steam* *YoSpankDawg is confused* *Awkward silence* Actually its 4000. Your giving the Cubans too much credit here. Remember those Commies aren't that generous. Oh good, then I am better than the Commies. Whew. Yes and be glad to have never been a member/former member. I'm just glad to be xCUB4N.
So wait now...you call yourself a rifleman...and you used to be in the amazing O.T.P...yet you only have 57 Axis nade kills. Please tell me how in the world that is possible... Well... I always use my rifle, which might explain why I only have 57 Axis nade kills. Well not always, cause that would insinuate that I only use my rifle. So I mostly use my rifle. Sad. Nades are where it's at. Meh...
Ok...one last question. I can't help but notice that you dropped your Recruiter tag shortly after becoming an eG? What's up with that, buddy? Use the R to get a promotion and then drop it like a bad habit? Explain yourself, son. Ah...you got me. No but really I'm still in the recruiters group. Its a tag that is optional to wear. I just didn't feel like rockin' the tag anymore. But if you insist I'll wear it. Well, I dropped the schwa, as you can see... *xCUB4N changes his name, adding the {R} again* There ya go.
That's it! Thanks for participating! No problem buddy, thanks for choosing me for your eG of the week. It was fun.
{editor's notes-for clarification}
(Simulation of Monday Melee Madness)
Who would you like to be the next eG (specifically eG) to be interviewed? Make your suggestions to me--YoSpankDawg! Do not vote for yourself or any previous selections. If you have nominated somebody in the past who has NOT yet been interviewed, nominate them again please!
Past eG's of the Week:
#1 - =(eg)=? Ides of March
eG of the Week: =(eG)=? xCUB4N {R}
Aliases: Goldeen, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivana Humpalot, Dude?
Hey xCUB4N, are you ready to begin? Yeah. K, then let's rock and roll! DO IT...DO IT NAWH.... GET IN THE CHOPPA
What is your favorite map and why? Kalt. Its where I originally started off. Love the sewers and popping around the corner with a Kar98 and getting one-hit K.O.'s from people across the bridge. Niiice.
What is your favorite side/class? Not necessarily a specific weapon, but favorite class? Rifleman for sure. Used to play with the B.A.R. a lot until I joined O.T.P. {the clan Ides of March and I used to run} with you and Ides of March {=(eG)=? Ides of March} and then decided to try out the Kar98 because that's what you guys always used and I fell in love. Yeah boi! Gotta love those one-hit wonders! Haha, exactly.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? I guess it's the sense of community that everyone has.
We all have funny/cool/awesome/memorable moments playing DoD--what's your favorite? Man...well I gotta remember. Take your time haha. Well events are always fun, but last Monday's Melee Madness was intense. Just so funny watching people running around with five enemies around them and everyone is just flailing their arms around hoping to get that punch. I actually went in and fought 4 people and ended up killing 3 of the 4. I was proud.
Haha. You ever see in those events when there is a guy running around, unaware that he's being chased by a guy...who is being chased by another guy..? Haha yeah. I'll follow them, just to see what happens. And if the opportunity arises, I'll take a kill.If you had to name a DoD arch-nemesis, who is it? Well I don't normally play against the same people all the time, but if I had to choose I'd say either this guy I know YoSpankDawg {=(e)=? YoSpankDawg} or Canadian Invader {=(e)=? Canadian Invader}. Just because I'd say YoSpankDawg is a little bit better than me ;P and I like to kill Canadian Invader. That YoSpankDawg sounds like a beastly-awesome dude. Kinda. It's not like he's god-like or anything. Ah, but who is? *points at self* This guy. {Said Peter Griffin-style}Go to your room...
What is your current screen name from and why did you choose it? Came from way back when I used to play Xbox Live. My oldest gamertag was Numero Uno 8990 and then I matured and my bestest buddy's gamertag was xR1C4N. So I changed mine to xCUB4N (Since I'm Cuban and all.) What kinda stupefies me though is when people ask, "Are you really Cuban"
Well...any moron who can read can see that you're ex-Cuban. How does that work? Did you have to go through some sort of series of surgeries and psychological restructuring courses? BWAAHHHH!!!!!! I just lol'd. Well, becoming an ex-Cuban is actually easier than you may think...

I know a lot of people complain about the hlxstats points system, but I hear that it's better than the Cuban points system, where everybody has a score of 6000 no matter what. Did this affect your decision to become an ex-Cuban? *Computer starts ringing like a phone as xCub4n tries calling via Steam* *YoSpankDawg is confused* *Awkward silence* Actually its 4000. Your giving the Cubans too much credit here. Remember those Commies aren't that generous. Oh good, then I am better than the Commies. Whew. Yes and be glad to have never been a member/former member. I'm just glad to be xCUB4N.
So wait now...you call yourself a rifleman...and you used to be in the amazing O.T.P...yet you only have 57 Axis nade kills. Please tell me how in the world that is possible... Well... I always use my rifle, which might explain why I only have 57 Axis nade kills. Well not always, cause that would insinuate that I only use my rifle. So I mostly use my rifle. Sad. Nades are where it's at. Meh...
Ok...one last question. I can't help but notice that you dropped your Recruiter tag shortly after becoming an eG? What's up with that, buddy? Use the R to get a promotion and then drop it like a bad habit? Explain yourself, son. Ah...you got me. No but really I'm still in the recruiters group. Its a tag that is optional to wear. I just didn't feel like rockin' the tag anymore. But if you insist I'll wear it. Well, I dropped the schwa, as you can see... *xCUB4N changes his name, adding the {R} again* There ya go.
That's it! Thanks for participating! No problem buddy, thanks for choosing me for your eG of the week. It was fun.
{editor's notes-for clarification}
(Simulation of Monday Melee Madness)
Who would you like to be the next eG (specifically eG) to be interviewed? Make your suggestions to me--YoSpankDawg! Do not vote for yourself or any previous selections. If you have nominated somebody in the past who has NOT yet been interviewed, nominate them again please!
Past eG's of the Week:
#1 - =(eg)=? Ides of March
















