Please Read

JESUS(inactive)

Active Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
321
Hey all, you friendly neighborhood Jesus here. I was just wanting to see how many people are checking these posts. This post is actually to remind all of you that Vent is the lifeline of our recruits, it is what keeps the members involved and kept up to date with things happening around town. For those of you who check the forums constantly, thank you. We like to see people active on the forums as well in vent. Now, I would like you all to sign off on this and just to let me know that you understand that we need to get as many people in vent as we can so they get the full experience of gaming that eGO has to offer them. As we all know the ones that are in vent, are the ones that have come to love our community the most.

So if you see a member that is not active on the forums or visits on vent regularly, please let them know what wonderful tools these are. We all know that we have heard how it is hard to find an admin late at night, on the DUST server for example. If they are on vent there is a good chance that they can find somebody to help them out, even if they are from another division. So please please please let people know about vent and how great it is. Thank you for your time :D

- Jesus
 
Last edited:
My name is Simon, and i approve this, multiplied by 3 trillion and 2
 
Gotcha. Usually don't get on ventrilo because my pc sucks so bad that it lags my computer. When i say lag i mean like running in place for 2-10 seconds and all the sudden i hear someone on ventrilo that said something like 4 minutes ago. But ill figure out how to be on ventrilo and INS at the same time. Just need some tweeking.
 
I'm sure you guys are aware of my activity all ready, but I'm signing off for the lulz.

I'd also like to reiterate. If you see an e in the server, and you have yet to see him in vent, please help him connect and get it running. Everyone who uses these forums regularly has the vent information, so please get those guys on. I've seen several e's who regularly visit the servers, yet do not connect to vent nor post on the forums. These are good players also, most of them are admin material. If we get them on vent, that means a more distributed load of administration work.
 
Read and understood :)

As soon as I cleaned up the mess I made while updating my system, I'll be back on the servers and vent.

Hint: Back-ups are your friends. As long as you check if they aren't screwed.
Especially if fiddling with your system at work (don't ask...).
 
Man isnt that like.. A MUST sort of thing? Its boring having to hear the same people drone about the same topic over and over again :P

Juuuust kidding. I DO enjoy talking with Everyone BUUUUUT, we need some new guys in to raise some voice in the vent INS rooms!!!

So bring them in guys! I want to get to know them and talk to them :)
 
Back
Top