following my hero's footsteps with a random thought

BIOHZRD03

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
867
a few random thoughts that keep me awake at night...

1. why does kenny die in every episode except the christmas episode of season 1

2. why do i have such a hard time mastering the K98

3. why do we have random thoughts

4. i should start posting random thoughts to help my post count.

hmmm...guess i can cross the last one off of the list and sleep a little easier tonight...
 
a few random thoughts that keep me awake at night...

1. why does kenny die in every episode except the christmas episode of season 1

2. why do i have such a hard time mastering the K98

3. why do we have random thoughts

4. i should start posting random thoughts to help my post count.

hmmm...guess i can cross the last one off of the list and sleep a little easier tonight...

What is going on here? What is this? Nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense.

I don't post my random thoughts just to boost my post count, if that's what you are implying. 99.9% of them don't make it beyond my brain. I just do it as something when I am bored and in an attempt to maybe amuse some/all of you. Half of the time I intentionally make a fool of myself for your guys' amusement lol.
 
What is going on here? What is this? Nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense.

I don't post my random thoughts just to boost my post count, if that's what you are implying. 99.9% of them don't make it beyond my brain. I just do it as something when I am bored and in an attempt to maybe amuse some/all of you. Half of the time I intentionally make a fool of myself for your guys' amusement lol.

And we love you that much more.
 
-1 for BIO.

You should invest in Red Bull, It gives you wings.
 
What is going on here? What is this? Nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense.

I don't post my random thoughts just to boost my post count, if that's what you are implying. 99.9% of them don't make it beyond my brain. I just do it as something when I am bored and in an attempt to maybe amuse some/all of you. Half of the time I intentionally make a fool of myself for your guys' amusement lol.

i was making no such implication...i was simply stating a thought that ive had many times...just decided to do it finally...it was more of a reference to my post on another thread ( http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125887 )..i would never insult you spankdawg...just throw nades at you :P
 
The Mad Gardener's Song
by Lewis Carroll, 1832-1898

He thought he saw an Elephant
That practised on a fife:
He looked again, and found it was
A letter from his wife.
'At length I realize,' he said,
'The bitterness of Life!'

He thought he saw a Buffalo
Upon the chimney-piece:
He looked again, and found it was
His Sister's Husband's Niece.
'Unless you leave this house,' he said,
'I'll send for the Police!'

He thought he saw a Rattlesnake
That questioned him in Greek:
He looked again, and found it was
The Middle of Next Week.
'The one thing I regret,' he said,
'Is that it cannot speak!'

He thought he saw a Banker's Clerk
Descending from the 'bus:
He looked again, and found it was
A Hippopotamus.
'If this should stay to dine,' he said,
'There won't be much for us!'

He thought he saw a Kangaroo
That worked a coffee-mill:
He looked again, and found it was
A Vegetable-Pill.
'Were I to swallow this,' he said,
'I should be very ill!'

He thought he saw a Coach-and-Four
That stood beside his bed:
He looked again, and found it was
A Bear without a Head.
'Poor thing,' he said, 'poor silly thing!
It's waiting to be fed!'

He thought he saw an Albatross
That fluttered round the lamp:
He looked again, and found it was
A Penny-Postage-Stamp.
'You'd best be getting home,' he said,
'The nights are very damp!'

He thought he saw a Garden-Door
That opened with a key:
He looked again, and found it was
A Double Rule of Three:
'And all its mystery,' he said,
'Is clear as day to me!'

He thought he saw an Argument
That proved he was the Pope:
He looked again, and found it was
A Bar of Mottled Soap.
'A fact so dread,' he faintly said,
'Extinguishes all hope!'

You want random I suggest you go to the master.
You just can't beat the classics.
 
i was making no such implication...i was simply stating a thought that ive had many times...just decided to do it finally...it was more of a reference to my post on another thread ( http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125887 )..i would never insult you spankdawg...just throw nades at you :P

Mmmmmhmmmmmm. Riiiight. Lol

You want random I suggest you go to the master.
You just can't beat the classics.

Lol. He's a beast. But...those are the exact sort of random thoughts that fall into the 99.9% range. I try to just show the ones that you guys can participate in. :P


why odes kenny always die?

"why odes" indeed...."why odes" indeed...



*I am now picturing a "Kenny's deaths" montage set to Ode to Joy*
 
Hey Bio just to let you know that he is not dead, it's make believe, he survive's, he will be back, LOL. You have woken a paranoid poster, how could you, shame on you, have you no compassion. See you ingame mate where you can take your frustration's out killing me.
 
get real - real hardcore gamers never sleep.

energy drinks for The WIN

bomba.jpg


Pic related, it's what I bought for some heavy gaming for the easter holiday.

Bought it in Sweden though, so it probably looks alittle different : )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top