- Joined
- Nov 20, 2009
- Messages
- 13
It has been 1 year (give or take) since I started playing TF2, and I've been a devoted fan ever since.
I built the computer I'm gaming on now after being unsatisfied with the PC I built only 6 months prior. Over the past 12 months I've put untold money, love, laughter, time and pain into this game.
But that's all boring. The reason for this thread is to tell one embarrassing story.
Maybe 6 months ago I was on a 2fort map. Our team was pushing hard, we had an engi with a level 3 sentry and dispenser inside the front of the enemies base. I was playing pyro class. I remember walking into the base, seeing stickies on the floor, thinking "Ahhh STICKIES!!!" and immediately air blasting them away from me but all around the engi's buildings. I really don't know if the next part is true, but it's how I remember it. I'm looking down at the stickies in front of the dispenser that the engi is standing on top of. I slowly look up at the engi. The engi who was wailing away on his sentry and dispenser, looks down at the stickies, then slowly turns up and looks at me. The next second, he and all of his stuff are no longer there.
Every now and then I think about that story. I laugh at it now, but still feel a tinge of embarrassment. Still, I take nothing back. To another great year of TF2 and EGO.
later - Avenge Me!!!
I built the computer I'm gaming on now after being unsatisfied with the PC I built only 6 months prior. Over the past 12 months I've put untold money, love, laughter, time and pain into this game.
But that's all boring. The reason for this thread is to tell one embarrassing story.
Maybe 6 months ago I was on a 2fort map. Our team was pushing hard, we had an engi with a level 3 sentry and dispenser inside the front of the enemies base. I was playing pyro class. I remember walking into the base, seeing stickies on the floor, thinking "Ahhh STICKIES!!!" and immediately air blasting them away from me but all around the engi's buildings. I really don't know if the next part is true, but it's how I remember it. I'm looking down at the stickies in front of the dispenser that the engi is standing on top of. I slowly look up at the engi. The engi who was wailing away on his sentry and dispenser, looks down at the stickies, then slowly turns up and looks at me. The next second, he and all of his stuff are no longer there.
Every now and then I think about that story. I laugh at it now, but still feel a tinge of embarrassment. Still, I take nothing back. To another great year of TF2 and EGO.
later - Avenge Me!!!













