Errr c; Hay Thar!

Sasume

I made one post
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
7
Err c;
Hayy!
Uhh...
I was just recently surfing the internet for some good renders of anime, and I found many awesome ones on this forum, so I decided to join!

I'm Jess, and it's nice to meet you all! :)

P.S. I love Itachi and Byakuya <3
Anime Freak :3

Anyways, see you all later!


I hope this is the right place to post an introductory, correct?
 
Welcome to our forums, glad to have you.

We actually have a member named Byakuya, they'd be the ones to talk about that series.
 
If you want anime go to Byakua or Beta...

and welcome!
 
If you're specifically looking for anime renders definitely talk to Dark Saber. I get most of my renders that I use for my sigs from him. He is great at rendering. But yes welcome to our community hope you have fun here. :)

~R3D
 
Hello there, i'm glad you decided to join eGo! You won't be dissapointed! And because you joined for renders maybe you would also like to game with eGO. you can add me on steam as =(eG)= Killdead 660 and we could play some games together. It would be great fun! -Killdead
 
welcome to eGO!

im an Anime freak too, and i love Axis Powers Hetalia...the Anime that made world history awesome... :D
 
If you're specifically looking for anime renders definitely talk to Dark Saber. I get most of my renders that I use for my sigs from him. He is great at rendering. But yes welcome to our community hope you have fun here. :)

~R3D

Haha, Yes, I've seen all his renders, they're awesome! :3
And thanks! c;


Hello there, i'm glad you decided to join eGo! You won't be dissapointed! And because you joined for renders maybe you would also like to game with eGO. you can add me on steam as =(eG)= Killdead 660 and we could play some games together. It would be great fun! -Killdead

Alrighh'
I'm sure it would be! :3
I'll be sure to add you :D


Welcome
I love Itachi as well<3
And.. I love Fruit Loops.
You can be my bestfriend.

-Gasp-
I love Fruit Loops too! :3
Yes, let's be bestfreinds! :D


welcome to eGO!

im an Anime freak too, and i love Axis Powers Hetalia...the Anime that made world history awesome... :D

Thanks! :3
Rofl, mine would be Bleach, Naruto, and Vampire Knight :3

Welcome to the eGO universe =D

Haha, Thanks! :3
 
Welcome to eGO's community! There are some extremely talented artists here, i hope you enjoy your stay with us and find what your looking for right here with us!
 
Welcome to eGO's community! There are some extremely talented artists here, i hope you enjoy your stay with us and find what your looking for right here with us!

Thanks! :3
I've found many things I've been looking for, so that's a good start. (:
 
Welcome mate ; i'ts cool to see you ; eGO has so much people in that I'm sure there's a couple of Itachi & Byakuya fans ;)
 
Welcome to the forums!!!







picture.php
 

Latest posts

Back
Top