Map Exploiting: Highschool Bushes / Trees

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,996

highschool_exploits.png


It is well known that you can exploit your game to not have the bushes and trees in the Highschool server.
Many questions have come up on if it is allowed or not. Here is your answer:

No. It is exploiting the game to gain an unfair advantage over the other players.
This exploit will be treated no differently than a wallhack.
If caught exploiting the map, you will be banned for it.


Admins, please refer to this thread in eG private for more information:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=126608



​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Understood Legend.

Luckily I was already warned about this by sccarr and what causes it.

Hopefully this doesn't become a big issue because that would make my favorite map a very sad place :(
 
This thread isn't meant to accuse people.
 
Don't accuse people of it. Maybe you should add in possible ways it is caused and how to fix the problem if it occurs? I had this problem actually and tried many different console commands to fix it because i didn't want to get into any trouble (this occurred awhile ago) i fixed it by reinstalling CS:S.
 
Guys please keep this thread on topic. The issue can often be caused by graphics becoming glitched after alt tabbing.
 
Finally this has been cleared up. Now I can camouflage in the bushes without fear. :3

But it is extremely hard to know if someone is glitching bushes or not. I fear this may result in a few false accusations :/

Lol i have an obsession to kill bush campers. I am a bush stalker >=D
 
Thanks Legend for the clarification.
I hate to say it, but I would usually camp in the bushes next to T spawn and wait for the Ct's to walk right by me and shoot them in the FACE.
Anyways, thanks, now I will have to try.
 
Question. How can you get caught? Just say you knew someone would be hiding there...?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top