L4D2: Still Something To Prove Achievement

Ithax

Poster
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
194
Still Something To Prove
Survive all campaigns on Expert 0/5

Anyone thats interested in completing all 5 campaigns on expert? Players that has the skills to do it, do a reply! ;)... :P
 
Last edited:
jomigirock from the css division has it, i dont have it, but i have the burger tank achivment which im proud of(kill a tank with melee weapon) i did it by accident, i was just sawing the zombies when the tank ran right into my face and gets owned
 
Sounds rather challenging, especially on expert. In L4D 1, i struggled with normal.. :/
 
I have 44 out of 50 achievements, I need a solid team to do 3 of those 6 remaining.

"Still Something To Prove" achievement and these two:

The Real Deal
Survive a campaign on Expert difficulty with Realism mode enabled.

Strength In Numbers
Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.

Sounds rather challenging, especially on expert. In L4D 1, i struggled with normal.. :/

It is abit challenging but it aint that hard to be honest, I solo one campaign on expert realism with a friend but didnt get achievement becouse I had a dc and then came back and then completed the campaign. :glare:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top