Bugs!

MaLm

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
623
What are some bugs and issues on CS:s... i only know the flash to skywalk bug and the Long bug on de_dust2.
 
Last edited:
Well on De_Dust2 the long big to A called LONG you can through a flash directly across the A doors onto long and flash everyone and also I dont know the flash to skywalk but theirs also middle door's on De_Dust2 you can through one in the corner and it will get stuck and disract everyone that goes past that's all I know and It's also very fun if someone is on 1HP and throw flash bangs at them it comes up with a huge symbol. :D
 
lol the flash kill i saw before xD
and the throw the flash onto A I always do that, nvr knew its because of the bug! xD
 
One time there was a fly on my screen and it got me killed. I hate flies.
 
Anything related to being able to throw flash nades places are because of the way the map is made not a bug in the game itself.
 
YOU CAN THROW FLASHES THROUGH THERE?

Oh god that explains everything. I thought they were throwing them over or something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top