- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
{When I asked for nominations/votes for a monthly Leadership interview, Spray had the most votes, but in the last month I have been unable to get ahold of him. SO, I decided to go with the close second--Matt With a Cat. This interview will be similar--but not the same--as my other interviews. It will start off the same, then we will have a sort of "admin round", and then we'll finish up with a little special treat}
This month's Leader: =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat
Role: DoD:S Division Advisor
Aliases: I'm being forced to seed here
I am gonna start you off like everybody else...and then we'll switch over to some questions for your being a Leader specifically, and then something special at the end. Alrighty.
So, like usual, what is your favorite map and why? Strand, because NO ONE from eGO plays on it =D Ah, so you like not being around us, eh? Naw, I love being around you guys. Lol. Just nice to get away to war, ya know? Yeah, I suppose...
What is your favorite side/class and why? Allies, Assault. Just always played it. Can't really say more. Fair enough.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? The people. Never have I been in a community where the people have been this amazing. Lol. You can knock me over with a feather from that response. *rolls eyes
We all have fun/memorable stories from playing. What is your favorite DoD:S story? Oh boy...had to be the time I got votebanned during Admin Abuse. Still can't believe 76% of the server voted yes... Hmmmm.....24% said no? 24% were undecided. That makes more sense. More sense to you....people still love me.
If you had to name your DoD:S arch-nemesis, who would it be and whyyy? Hmmmm, well, if it's inanimate objects, the doors on Donner, but if it's a player, it would have to be noxx {=(eGO)=™ noxx_} when he was with DoD. Man I had some time trying to dominate him. I've been told I am "the new Noxx"...not sure what that means... Well you don't get drunk on vent......so I have no idea what they mean.
haha...as far as you know...
What is your screen name from and why did you choose it? Well, my name used to be Sanigo i-game, but after I saw that name being used elsewhere, I decided I needed something more original, so I looked at my cat and thought "hmmm....Matt With A Cat" Hey! That works! And I'm the only one with that name
What kind of cat is it? What's his/her name? A Tabby named Abby, ironic, no? I hate you. Well I love me, so it's all good.
Do you need to have her with you when you get on, in order not to feel like a liar? Naw. Usually she just bats my mouse while I'm trying to play. She is a good shot though.... So you play better when she's around then? And all of your good shots were likely just her? No comment. Got it.
{Responsible for all of M-WAC's good kills}
Alright. Let's switch over now...put your admin hat on. Roger that. Actually, out of curiosity, what does YOUR admin hat look like? Well, I'd tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Haha.
What are some of the major differences in eGO you see from when you were an 'e' to now? Well, not that many actually. A lot of leadership change. Besides that, I haven't been here long enough.
Oh yeah? How long have you been around? 10 months. Oh wow.
So....what do you do in eGO? What things are you in charge of or do you help produce? What do ya bring to the party? Well, all us Avisors share duties, so we all bring the same things to the table. But, I'm currently working on a secret event. You'll see more of it later. You don't have things you mainly focus on more than others? Or things you came up with that weren't around in eGO until you came up with them? Well, I am the leader of the media team. That's about the extent of my solo abilities. Alright, cool. So Prince of the Paparazzi? You could say that lol Prince of the Paparazzi With A P...nevermind.
Secret project huh? Any timetable on when we can be looking for said event? This week? This month? This year? Probably next month. Cool.
I am gonna put you on the spot here...Which of your fellow leaders is the hardest to deal with/get along with? Hmmm....I have to say...none of them. We all seem to get along very well. Oh yeah? C-Whit {=(eGO)=™ C-WHiT} you say? I figured that would be who. I am less than surprised. But but... Yes? .... haha Yeah, ok. C-WHiT is fine.
Ok. One last question and then two shortttt games. Who is the biggest punk you've had to lay the ban hammer on. Who was it (keep anonymous if you must), and what did he/she do? Well, all I can tell you is that he was very disrespectful and rude, but the topper was all the racism I had to deal with from him that day (I was a G). He eventually got what he had coming. Is he likely still somewhere in a corner, in the fetal position, crying? Hard to say. I think he was confused and young. Awww. Alright.
{Matt's Admin Hat}
Ok. I'd like to play a little (not much) word association with you, if you don't mind. I say a word (or maybe a few) and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind. Ok? Alright.
Donner? Hackers.
Tacos? Beef.
Bullet hose? wtf?
Canada? AWESOME
CSS? Yikes.
Matt? Me.
YoSpankDawg? noxx
Hahaha. I think that's enough of that. One last thing and we'll be done.
I think our Leadership should be the go-to guys and know eGO well, don't you agree? I do agree. I'd like to ask you five simple questions about eGO or our DoD:S Division. Please close, or minimize your internet window. AKA no cheating. Alright, go ahead.
1) How many Divisions are there in eGO? 8 currently, if you count WoW as an official division. Well done.
2) What is eGO's mailing address?
Street Address? Yup. Where we send donations hahaha Afraid I don't know that one, as I have not yet had to use it. Hahaha. 1/2 right so far. It was 8414 Farm Rd STE 180 Las Vegas, NV 89131
3) If all eGO DoD:S servers are maxed out on snipers, how many people can be carrying a Spring at once? Well that depends on total team sizes, but I'd say around 32. Is that your final answer? I think I'll stick to it. Sorry. 256. How do you figure that? It was a trick question. Anybody can pick up a Spring and use it.
8 servers, 32 people each Oh touche sir. It will come back to haunt you
Hahaha
4) As of right now, 7:21pm EST, 4-14-10, which thread in the DoD:S forums has the most views, and how many views does it have? lol That would be the Roll Call, and as for views, I have NO idea, just call me blind. Nope. hahaha. Customized Eotech Garand and Viewpoint K98 and Installation guide from .us site...with 7,796 I didn't think you meant stickies lol It isn't! Ok, how about which thread YOU'VE started has the most? And how many? hehehe Hmmmm, I have no idea XD I don't usually check up on them too often. =(e)= vs =(eG)= Scrim?...with 1,095 views. lol And you checking my threads now....hmmmmmmmm.
5) LAST QUESTION. On what date specifically did Quaffer post "Bill Mauldin is alive and well. Chapter 8"? And for extra credit...what is Quaffer's middle name? Well, that's an easy one, the answer is...... =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat takes off at a run and jumps a fence Close. May 2, 2009. If you can guess his middle name, you win though. =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat leaps another fence Trick question. I don't know his middle name either. So...technically you got it right...and therefore you win! =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat trips on a third fence, but gets up and runs behind a house.
Alright, well...thanks for participating, M-WaC! np sir, it's been a blast. Or something... Awkward. It always is...
{Matt...and his cat's...reaction to my rigged test}
{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{I already had very good response in my initial thread asking for nominations BUT if you didn't nominate/vote then--or if you just wanna do it again to make sure your favorite gets chosen--go ahead and nominate any of our DoD:S Division leadership members to be interviewed next month!}
This month's Leader: =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat
Role: DoD:S Division Advisor
Aliases: I'm being forced to seed here
I am gonna start you off like everybody else...and then we'll switch over to some questions for your being a Leader specifically, and then something special at the end. Alrighty.
So, like usual, what is your favorite map and why? Strand, because NO ONE from eGO plays on it =D Ah, so you like not being around us, eh? Naw, I love being around you guys. Lol. Just nice to get away to war, ya know? Yeah, I suppose...
What is your favorite side/class and why? Allies, Assault. Just always played it. Can't really say more. Fair enough.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? The people. Never have I been in a community where the people have been this amazing. Lol. You can knock me over with a feather from that response. *rolls eyes
We all have fun/memorable stories from playing. What is your favorite DoD:S story? Oh boy...had to be the time I got votebanned during Admin Abuse. Still can't believe 76% of the server voted yes... Hmmmm.....24% said no? 24% were undecided. That makes more sense. More sense to you....people still love me.
If you had to name your DoD:S arch-nemesis, who would it be and whyyy? Hmmmm, well, if it's inanimate objects, the doors on Donner, but if it's a player, it would have to be noxx {=(eGO)=™ noxx_} when he was with DoD. Man I had some time trying to dominate him. I've been told I am "the new Noxx"...not sure what that means... Well you don't get drunk on vent......so I have no idea what they mean.
haha...as far as you know...What is your screen name from and why did you choose it? Well, my name used to be Sanigo i-game, but after I saw that name being used elsewhere, I decided I needed something more original, so I looked at my cat and thought "hmmm....Matt With A Cat" Hey! That works! And I'm the only one with that name

What kind of cat is it? What's his/her name? A Tabby named Abby, ironic, no? I hate you. Well I love me, so it's all good.
Do you need to have her with you when you get on, in order not to feel like a liar? Naw. Usually she just bats my mouse while I'm trying to play. She is a good shot though.... So you play better when she's around then? And all of your good shots were likely just her? No comment. Got it.
{Responsible for all of M-WAC's good kills}
Alright. Let's switch over now...put your admin hat on. Roger that. Actually, out of curiosity, what does YOUR admin hat look like? Well, I'd tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Haha.
What are some of the major differences in eGO you see from when you were an 'e' to now? Well, not that many actually. A lot of leadership change. Besides that, I haven't been here long enough.
Oh yeah? How long have you been around? 10 months. Oh wow.So....what do you do in eGO? What things are you in charge of or do you help produce? What do ya bring to the party? Well, all us Avisors share duties, so we all bring the same things to the table. But, I'm currently working on a secret event. You'll see more of it later. You don't have things you mainly focus on more than others? Or things you came up with that weren't around in eGO until you came up with them? Well, I am the leader of the media team. That's about the extent of my solo abilities. Alright, cool. So Prince of the Paparazzi? You could say that lol Prince of the Paparazzi With A P...nevermind.
Secret project huh? Any timetable on when we can be looking for said event? This week? This month? This year? Probably next month. Cool.
I am gonna put you on the spot here...Which of your fellow leaders is the hardest to deal with/get along with? Hmmm....I have to say...none of them. We all seem to get along very well. Oh yeah? C-Whit {=(eGO)=™ C-WHiT} you say? I figured that would be who. I am less than surprised. But but... Yes? .... haha Yeah, ok. C-WHiT is fine.
Ok. One last question and then two shortttt games. Who is the biggest punk you've had to lay the ban hammer on. Who was it (keep anonymous if you must), and what did he/she do? Well, all I can tell you is that he was very disrespectful and rude, but the topper was all the racism I had to deal with from him that day (I was a G). He eventually got what he had coming. Is he likely still somewhere in a corner, in the fetal position, crying? Hard to say. I think he was confused and young. Awww. Alright.
{Matt's Admin Hat}
Ok. I'd like to play a little (not much) word association with you, if you don't mind. I say a word (or maybe a few) and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind. Ok? Alright.
Donner? Hackers.
Tacos? Beef.
Bullet hose? wtf?
Canada? AWESOME
CSS? Yikes.
Matt? Me.
YoSpankDawg? noxx
Hahaha. I think that's enough of that. One last thing and we'll be done.
I think our Leadership should be the go-to guys and know eGO well, don't you agree? I do agree. I'd like to ask you five simple questions about eGO or our DoD:S Division. Please close, or minimize your internet window. AKA no cheating. Alright, go ahead.
1) How many Divisions are there in eGO? 8 currently, if you count WoW as an official division. Well done.
2) What is eGO's mailing address?
Street Address? Yup. Where we send donations hahaha Afraid I don't know that one, as I have not yet had to use it. Hahaha. 1/2 right so far. It was 8414 Farm Rd STE 180 Las Vegas, NV 891313) If all eGO DoD:S servers are maxed out on snipers, how many people can be carrying a Spring at once? Well that depends on total team sizes, but I'd say around 32. Is that your final answer? I think I'll stick to it. Sorry. 256. How do you figure that? It was a trick question. Anybody can pick up a Spring and use it.
8 servers, 32 people each Oh touche sir. It will come back to haunt you
Hahaha4) As of right now, 7:21pm EST, 4-14-10, which thread in the DoD:S forums has the most views, and how many views does it have? lol That would be the Roll Call, and as for views, I have NO idea, just call me blind. Nope. hahaha. Customized Eotech Garand and Viewpoint K98 and Installation guide from .us site...with 7,796 I didn't think you meant stickies lol It isn't! Ok, how about which thread YOU'VE started has the most? And how many? hehehe Hmmmm, I have no idea XD I don't usually check up on them too often. =(e)= vs =(eG)= Scrim?...with 1,095 views. lol And you checking my threads now....hmmmmmmmm.
5) LAST QUESTION. On what date specifically did Quaffer post "Bill Mauldin is alive and well. Chapter 8"? And for extra credit...what is Quaffer's middle name? Well, that's an easy one, the answer is...... =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat takes off at a run and jumps a fence Close. May 2, 2009. If you can guess his middle name, you win though. =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat leaps another fence Trick question. I don't know his middle name either. So...technically you got it right...and therefore you win! =(eGO)=™ Matt With A Cat trips on a third fence, but gets up and runs behind a house.
Alright, well...thanks for participating, M-WaC! np sir, it's been a blast. Or something... Awkward. It always is...
{Matt...and his cat's...reaction to my rigged test}
{Editor's notes-for clarification}
{I already had very good response in my initial thread asking for nominations BUT if you didn't nominate/vote then--or if you just wanna do it again to make sure your favorite gets chosen--go ahead and nominate any of our DoD:S Division leadership members to be interviewed next month!}
Last edited:





















