Halo Stock Sig

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,222
Colour

fdhsah.png



Black and White


1535pix.png
 
Last edited:
Seems a little jagged here and there. Both versions are great though.

The color version is my favorite. Has a really nice light source and the lighting blends out smoothly with it. Nice job. :)
 
In some ways I like working with stocks over renders or vectors.
 
Seems a little jagged here and there. Both versions are great though.

The color version is my favorite. Has a really nice light source and the lighting blends out smoothly with it. Nice job. :)

Thanks! I was going for a slight emphasis on the light source, since it really brings out the focal
 
I like it. You seem to have found your own style you can work with. the picture itself is nicely put in there the text is in good positioning and your focal point is well thought out and easy to spot. Nicely done Simon, I definitely want to see more from you.

~R3D
 
I like it. You seem to have found your own style you can work with. the picture itself is nicely put in there the text is in good positioning and your focal point is well thought out and easy to spot. Nicely done Simon, I definitely want to see more from you.

~R3D

Thanks man! Im finally improving :D
 
I like what you've done but i wish there was a tad more in it i guess.
 
Personally I like the sword as it is. I see what you were going for iSimon and I approve :)

Keep up the good work there. I want to see more from you buddy!
 
Personally I like the sword as it is. I see what you were going for iSimon and I approve :)

Keep up the good work there. I want to see more from you buddy!

Oh and you will be seeing a LOT more from me :D
 
Back
Top