Hello!

SkoomaDealer

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
1,070
Hello CS:S players! I have now made my main division CS:S since I've been playing that the most really. So I hope to see you all in-game and in other games!
 
Thanks for the warm CS:S welcomes =D. I've probably played with lots of you on the BC2 servers as well since I was just in that division as my main but my connection to the servers went wrong and got into CS:S much more. So once again thanks CS:S!
 
Welcome to CS:S division
Don't talk to Killer4000, he smells bad.
So a troll, talking about a troll who trolls other trolls, who trolls trolls that troll other trolls while trolling more trolls? Welcome to CS:S though, we are the best.
 
Hey, Welcome !

Come play on the high school server, I'm addicted to it right now XD. I Likes your penguin
 
Roll on by jail and visit Acid the Biplane Man, worst warden to grace eGO servers.
 
Welcome to hell!! Feel free to join jail but... Look out for FOOFOONOFUNCELLCHECKALWAYSPUPS when he goes CT and then warden. Because your in for a bad day D:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top