Lockerz

Lockerz is a scam to lure you into giving out personal information then spamming your email for a millenium
 
The proof that Lockerz is a scam is in the OP. He wants you to PM him so he can get referrals so he can get points, slowing making his way to getting so called items for "free". Then that new person that just signed up will try and convince other people to sign up. So in the end Lockerz is a pyramid scheme, scam or whatever you want.
 
The proof that Lockerz is a scam is in the OP. He wants you to PM him so he can get referrals so he can get points, slowing making his way to getting so called items for "free". Then that new person that just signed up will try and convince other people to sign up. So in the end Lockerz is a pyramid scheme, scam or whatever you want.
This could apply to edgegamers as well? People "recruit" or ask people to join edgegamers, they tell their friends, and everyone is in edgegamers. Using your logic, everything would be a pyramid scheme, just because people ask people to sign up for a website doesnt make it a pyramid scheme.

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme,

There is no money involved here, so therefore it is not a pyramid scheme. And people do actually get the items that they request, so i do not know where you are getting your information from, but i do suggest that before posting I would research your facts.
 
It's a scam... I ave an account, I try to refer people, I haven't earned or won jack.

It IS a pyramid scheme... a large one. It rewards those who get saps (sadly like myself) to sign up, hand over personal info. and try and get others to do the same. The company behind this is a massive media company called Liberty Media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Media

So while people DO get prizes, it is essentially a rube.
 
It is not a scam. But it is hard to redeem a prize with all the other people competing =S
 
Oh wow, I didn't think much thought would be put into this, I'm very new to Lockerz so I'm not one to call it a scam...just yet.

I was just posting in case anyone was interested in joining, I know I was pretty excited when I got my invite.

And there's all these people with Lockerz unboxings so...I really don't know what to believe, I'm giving it a shot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top