So what do you think of my sigs

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
well i was Bord one day at school and made sigs for some players. If you want them just pm me.

Old Monkei
OldMonkeissig.jpg


Ron paul
RonPaul.jpg


Semper_fi USMC
Sigmilitary.jpg


Butcher foot
Nothing.jpg


Cpt. Kirk
Cpt.jpg


Noxx
Battlefield.jpg


Ones i made at random
Sig2.jpg

sig3.jpg

Sig.jpg


And Mine
Worldwar2sig.jpg


Hope you like and i could make changes to them if you want.
 
If you took the Star Wars one, and replaced the middle symbol with an eGO symbol, I'd be all over that.
 
I wouldnt quite consider these to be "signatures" quite yet. More along the lines of a compilation or something.
 
I wouldnt quite consider these to be "signatures" quite yet. More along the lines of a compilation or something.

I agree. Looks like you just put some pictures together and used a soft eraser tool to blend them together. If you want i can show you some tutorials or if I even have time myself show you a couple of tricks here and there.

Another thing you want to place the text in a place that flow's with the sig and is easy to read. But yeah just hit me up if you want to learn some more about PS. :D
 
thanks but the reason these are OK work is i can only use adobe photoshop cs4 extended at school so when ever i get money(never) i will have more time to do awesome ones and Cuban it is a layer mask and then the gradient tool not a eraser. Plus as long as people like em i enjoy a happy job well done.
 
Back
Top