A reminder to all players RE: Jail

JayFlip

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
4,942
a) Running off to empty guns on map should not be done. Guns are placed for the benefit for the T's, and should have ammo for them when retrieved.

b) I don't know if this happens often in other maps, but this is generally specific (oxymoron) to syntax.

As a CT, you should not be running to the disco to turn on some DJ Manian as soon as you leave armoury. You should always be with the terrorists. They are in cell block, not disco. Also, for some T's who are placed very close to disco, they can sometimes not hear warden as the music is louder. If you like the song, download it and play it behind you. It's called Welcome to the Club, or Raver's Fantasy. It is distracting and irritating to all other players. If you are found doing this, you will be warned. If you ignore this warning, further action will be taken.

Thank you.

-----

EDIT: Another pet peeve.

Dear Warden (and other guards),

Please read chat. When we ask you five times (spammed, even) if you want us knifing or fence, and nobody is talking, and nobody else is chatting, and you don't read it and shoot us, we want to do unspeakable things to you.

Signed,
Prisoners

Example from tonight in marble: Order was to shiftwalk onto couches. Yes, it's dumb, but it proves a point.

=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : i can't shiftwalk onto a couch
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : i must jump
(15 seconds later)
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : does ANYbody read chat
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : can i jump to get on
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : since i can't shiftwalk on top
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : yes? no?
Mic: JayFlip, I said shiftwalk onto a couch
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : maybe if you read you'd know why i wasn't there right?
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : DO YOU
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : I THINK NOT
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : IF YOU'RE READING THIS I'LL BUY YOU A NEW GAME
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : OKAY?
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : NO? YOU DON'T READ IT?
=(eG)=?„? JayFlip : WELL THEN
=(e)=?„? [Anonymous] killed =(eG)=?„? JayFlip with awp.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for posting this JayFlip. I havent been playing jail for EXACTLY these reasons (and trivia) and I logged on tonight for a while and what Ive been seeing is just telling me to go to highschool.
 
Yeah, Thanks for posting this. The things mentioned there are the things that make me rage!
Grr.

~Beanie
 
Yeah, sometimes the wardens don't read the chat but sometimes they will, its all down to who is the warden.
 
Warden's often request the music to be turned off if it comes on like that.


But yes, by people doing that they are not with the T's, which is not what their supposed to be doing...
 
The biggest problem which you mentioned seems to be the reading chat part. Im not the most creative warden out there but I at least try to read the chat.
 
some of the reasons why jail is fail and you should be playing dust2 or high school :p
 
I have to remind the CTs constantly about the first two things that you mentioned. The thing about which I become upset is the fact that our jail server has a lot of people I call "regulars," people who are well-aware of the rules. Many of these people, however, continue to break the same rules over and over; some of them are even members.

Sometimes jail makes me want to run into traffic and see what happens, but since I haven't done that yet I can tell you that my patience has increased greatly. I guess I continue to play there because it's really fun when everybody follows the rules and respects each other.
 
That post is literally why I don't play jail anymore. If I play jail it's because somebody has called me to do my duty.
 
I agree with this and thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention Jay.

The only map that I see the unloading of guns by the CTs is Christy's new canyon map. CTs continously run underground and shoot all the clips out of the AWP that Ts can grab if they are able to rebel.

Also this is the only reason why I rarely play jail anymore in the early mornings. I tend to play more with players that seem to know the rules of the game.

Once again I thank you for addressing this issue JayFlip.
 
Nice post, and i thought that last part was funny, but seriously i hate it when they ignore chat T_T
 
some of the reasons why jail is fail and you should be playing dust2 or high school :p

Listen to what Ruthless says and just rage on jail XD But soon jail will have you raging back to highschool :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top