Fishmobile CSS Frag Movie

alka73

Rookie
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
39
Nice fragmovie, watch and enjoy :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnA_khoL0a0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss6Q-RdCHA4&feature=related[/ame]
 
Pretty Nice frag videos. I especially like how they were edited and they were not boring to watch. Your about to get a lot of "More frag videos..." comments but dont worry about it. Theres a lot of these going around so thats why. Anyway these are pretty good finds.
 
I rekon that we too should record all our games and then we can make a montage of all edgegamer player's montage with like each section featuring their best like ownage moments.
 
Didn't like the editing much, low quality, hud wasn't hidden, no use of colours and the transitions were very hard =/ Also the shots being repeated annoyed me so much :P
The frags were very standard for a movie so long >< quickly became more of the same... in the few minutes I could stand watching I didn't see anything over a 3k ><
 
Idk there Frag videos are the best ones I have seen so far posted on these forums.

I liked the 2nd video where he jumps behind the guy, that one made me lawl :)
 
Didn't like the editing much, low quality, hud wasn't hidden, no use of colours and the transitions were very hard =/ Also the shots being repeated annoyed me so much :P
The frags were very standard for a movie so long >< quickly became more of the same... in the few minutes I could stand watching I didn't see anything over a 3k ><

I'd have to agree about the hud but if you watch in 480p the quality is decent, it seemed like he just cut and pasted all his frags without editing any of it, and very repetitive.
 
Last edited:
I'd have to agree about the hud but if you watch in 480p the quality is decent, it seemed like he just cut and pasted all his frags without editing any of it, and very repetitive.

I mean I wouldn't even mind that if they weren't the definition of standard ><

Edit: I watched the second part, they get a bit better i guess...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top