ever have "one of those days"?

BIOHZRD03

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
867
just thought id share...i know its still early...but feels like one of those days...i stayed up late last night (4am-ish) finishing the history paper i have to turn in today that will count as my final...woke up this morning at 750am needing to be at my english class at 8am where i was supposed to turn in a portfolio of my writings from this semester as my final...ran a little behind but made it to class to find that there was no one there...not even the teacher...sittin here in the library killin time after printing out the history paper that i found out about last night around 6pm...waiting to go turn it in now and i can somehow feel that something else is about to go terribly wrong...

so....ever had one of those days?

(thanks for listening to my little "rant")
 
I'm having one of those days right now. I stayed up way too late last and hardly got any sleep. I probably won't even remember writing this I'm so tired :sleep:
 
haha wimps i can get 1 hour of sleep and still school! Im a master at this stuff
 
Bio I wrote a good reply to your post and as I hit enter my internet cut off, so that is the start of one of those day's. I get so used to having one of those day's that they are now a normal day for me. Cya ingame.
 
I was going to feel sorry for you, but my quick little trip to Applebee's turned into a whole production after I got a flat tire and had the double surprise of finding the jack missing from the trunk. Since your bad days seems to rub off me I'm going to ask that you please go to bed at a decent hour tonight so that nothing bad will happen to me tomorrow. Thank you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top