E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 May 5, 2010 #1 Turns out DoD:s wants to fail for me along with STEAM, so I won't be on for a little because of real life stuff and DoD:s failing on me. Anyways, hope to talk to everyone soon. P.S. Monitor is broke lol
Turns out DoD:s wants to fail for me along with STEAM, so I won't be on for a little because of real life stuff and DoD:s failing on me. Anyways, hope to talk to everyone soon. P.S. Monitor is broke lol
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 5, 2010 #2 So.....what;d you do to it?
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 May 5, 2010 #4 iSimon said: So.....what;d you do to it? Click to expand... It's old... I'm using a friends right now if you were wondering how I was on.
iSimon said: So.....what;d you do to it? Click to expand... It's old... I'm using a friends right now if you were wondering how I was on.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 5, 2010 #7 im sure someone will keep that campfire goin for ya while you are gone...
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 May 5, 2010 #8 BIOHZRD03 said: im sure someone will keep that campfire goin for ya while you are gone... Click to expand... You know it, eh, at least I admit I camp unlike alot of people *Cough Kirk Cough*.
BIOHZRD03 said: im sure someone will keep that campfire goin for ya while you are gone... Click to expand... You know it, eh, at least I admit I camp unlike alot of people *Cough Kirk Cough*.
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 May 5, 2010 #9 Erich said: You know it, eh, at least I admit I camp unlike alot of people *Cough Kirk Cough*. Click to expand... :glare:
Erich said: You know it, eh, at least I admit I camp unlike alot of people *Cough Kirk Cough*. Click to expand... :glare:
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 5, 2010 #10 I also occasionally camp, but take care Erich!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 May 5, 2010 #11 Does this mean Im getting promoted in terms of red shirt position!? YIPPEE
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 5, 2010 #13 Congratulations Compton!
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 6, 2010 #14 Kirk...you just gonna stand there and let meat shield #1 throw you under the bus like that? lol
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 May 6, 2010 #15 have fun staring at a wall or melting your brains out with TV