B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 8, 2010 #1 Yes, I do need a life!!!! Date: 2010-05-08 Skill Change: 1, 241 Points: 6745 Time: 0d 17:28:17h Kills: 1,718 Deaths: 919 K: 1.87 Headshots: 413 HS:K: 0.24 Suicides: 22 Last edited: May 8, 2010
Yes, I do need a life!!!! Date: 2010-05-08 Skill Change: 1, 241 Points: 6745 Time: 0d 17:28:17h Kills: 1,718 Deaths: 919 K: 1.87 Headshots: 413 HS:K: 0.24 Suicides: 22
S SScagnetti Famous Joined Oct 26, 2008 Messages 427 May 8, 2010 #2 Told ya. You needed a life. But no, don't listen to crazy old Scag.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 8, 2010 #3 ...17 hours? I think It took me 2 weeks to hit 17 hours on tf2.
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 8, 2010 #4 I've been up since 6:00pm yesterday. It's the weekend, so sleep doesn't matter. =)
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 May 9, 2010 #5 thats it.....i get about 30 hours or more in one week over the summer
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 May 9, 2010 #6 Dutchoper72 said: thats it.....i get about 30 hours or more in one week over the summer Click to expand... In a week? Ha! I get that in a day!
Dutchoper72 said: thats it.....i get about 30 hours or more in one week over the summer Click to expand... In a week? Ha! I get that in a day!
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 May 9, 2010 #8 You did this in 1 day?
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 9, 2010 #9 Yeah, I was bored, lol.
D Derve Forum Fanatic Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 962 May 9, 2010 #10 12 hours to get that lol dam thats hardcore style
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 9, 2010 #11 Well deserved.
RoffleWoffle Active Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 406 May 9, 2010 #12 Thanks Skip, Here you go, blindy.
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 May 9, 2010 #13 Butcher_Foot said: Kirk you would say that Click to expand...
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 May 9, 2010 #14 Rofl, leave my cookies alone!!! lol