Wow. New animations for the rocket launcher (skin)

A. That's 2 sentences, clicking on either one of them will take me to the skin. You are a liar.
B. That reminds me of the Soldier's launcher from TF2, before they polished it up a bit.
C. Looks really cool, especially with the jigglebones sight and the reloading.
 
A. That's 2 sentences, clicking on either one of them will take me to the skin. You are a liar.
B. That reminds me of the Soldier's launcher from TF2, before they polished it up a bit.
C. Looks really cool, especially with the jigglebones sight and the reloading.

A) Snapples!
B) That's true. I may use it, and C) the jigglebones make the RL look funny. I like the reload animations too/
 
the wiggle with the shots annoyed me watching the video, i definitely would not get this.

I'm not really the skin type of person unless it is for CSS though.
 
I would spend more time watching the jigglebones to not notice the medic that was following me was a spah
 
I wonder if anyone on FPSbanana has made a blank reload animation. It'd be nice to not get screwed by lag so much when reloading.
 
To me, the rockets look really...corny?

It looks like I'm fighting with a giant metal Q-Tip.

So I'll pass.
 
The jiggle bones are a little excessive with the jiggling.


And a rocket remains even with an empty clip.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top