IMPORTANT: League Update

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,001
cs_league_fix.png



Due to certain teams inactivity/lack of dedication to the league we have narrowed down the teams to the 8 that have shown their interest in showing up to the league.

In two weeks the following teams will face of in the finals of our league on Saturday, June 5th. The rest of the teams are disqualified.

[EURO] Vendetta
The A Team
Gummy Bears
BRB BOWFLEXIN
Get Positive | gP.
i liek rocks
We're all men apart from Slooker
>:{D
Get Legit

If you feel your team was disqualified unfairly, you can contact Oldie, Ill Legend, or iamevilbear. However we have discussed this, and we stick by our decision.
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, well actually this was quite smart I think.

My team was inactive :(

Me and lava lost our 2 VS 3 scrim today D:
 
Yes sirrr!
Yay our team wasn't disqualified. We'll work as a unit more to come on time, thanks.
 
I must agree at first I was excited for the league, but when as I showed up for every one of games, I realized that out of the 4 games I played, only 2 of them showed up. It was kinda lame as the games I played make me have to get up really early on a saturday or a sunday, at like 7am
 
If your going to make a team and sign up the least they can do is show up to the scrims. At least the active teams are the only ones left now. Have fun guys!
 
Oldie ignored me but thanks for removing us, no one showed up but me and 1 other person, and I just called it quits there.
 
Back
Top