J j_dawg_08 Poster Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 107 May 30, 2010 #1 Hey i was wondering if i may have my admin back. I been gone cause my keyboard broke. I will be very active. thxs...
Hey i was wondering if i may have my admin back. I been gone cause my keyboard broke. I will be very active. thxs...
G gingertonic EGO Addict Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 1,154 May 30, 2010 #2 j_dawg_08 said: Hey i was wondering if i may have my admin back. I been gone cause my keyboard broke. I will be very active. thxs... Click to expand... I think this would be better off in the Access Request forum here Last edited: May 30, 2010
j_dawg_08 said: Hey i was wondering if i may have my admin back. I been gone cause my keyboard broke. I will be very active. thxs... Click to expand... I think this would be better off in the Access Request forum here
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 May 30, 2010 #4 Welcome back chico!
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 May 31, 2010 #8 Saw you on Dust2 earlier Welcome back!!!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 31, 2010 #9 To get your admin access back, you need to contact a member of CSS leadership here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=leadership Your current status is: INACTIVE
To get your admin access back, you need to contact a member of CSS leadership here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=leadership Your current status is: INACTIVE
J j_dawg_08 Poster Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 107 Jun 5, 2010 #10 Thxs guys...Any1 living in houston an can come to my house to help me setup my admin i'll give you 100 dollars. Cause lots of ppl try helping me over the internet an fail.
Thxs guys...Any1 living in houston an can come to my house to help me setup my admin i'll give you 100 dollars. Cause lots of ppl try helping me over the internet an fail.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jun 5, 2010 #11 If you have a mic, Come in vent we will get you set up. Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
J j_dawg_08 Poster Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 107 Jun 5, 2010 #12 i have a mic but dont think i have a vent???