Laughing brings skill

Theres no skill involved in jail though ._. I mean I have seen people get tons of headshots in jail without laughter o.o
 
Theres no skill involved in jail though ._. I mean I have seen people get tons of headshots in jail without laughter o.o

I believe the real question here is, have you?
DUN DUN DUN

Edit: I mean like have you done it yourself?
 
Last edited:
This story wasn't funny. It was loud and repetitive. I left the vent room halfway through, and then jackie removed me from her friends list. I immediately replaced her spot with a public player with the steam name "Got win?". Fair trade.
 
Wind, i never saw you as a hacker! lol jk, Nice kill streak there wind!
 
I actuallly remember that round on jail wind, becase the warden as a terrible fail, and you'd gotten up to about 6 or so of those at 8 kills you said. After rampaging through the cts the warden (who while i shall not name, you might note him as the CT talking in the screenshot.) was still like, "Wind? where are you? come back from your st, its time to compete for LR." with no recognition to the slaughterfest going on :D
 
This story wasn't funny. It was loud and repetitive. I left the vent room halfway through, and then jackie removed me from her friends list. I immediately replaced her spot with a public player with the steam name "Got win?". Fair trade.

Cereal Fart is Cereal.
 
Back
Top