eGO's Finest (Allied Support)

eGO's Finest (Allied Support)

  • ronpaul

    Points: 18 50.0%
  • Bad Brain

    Points: 6 16.7%
  • Blindy

    Points: 5 13.9%
  • Crusader

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Red_Scorpion

    Points: 1 2.8%
  • (Other)

    Points: 6 16.7%

  • Total voters
    36

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
DoDSAClass_Support.gif

* Primary firearm: M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR)
* Equipment: Two MKllA1 fragmentation grenades
* Melee weapon: M1918 trench knife

eGO's Finest:​

Rifleman and even Assault was a sort of crapshoot, but now that we're to Support, things just sort of fall into place. I have some stats here to support my picks, but these are all legit picks that I think most people can agree with. However, there are also plenty of other legit picks too, so...nothing is perfect. Here are my Top 5:

1) =(eGO)=™ ronpaul - The man. The myth. The legend. When this guy gets on a server, you know right away. Everything just...changes. It might have something to do with his tendency to--as he so succinctly put it--"get downright surgical" with the BAR. Here are some of his numbers (and I can assure you that these are all from rushing non-stop. This man doesn't know the meaning of the word camp--as you will see in the video)...2.99 K:D ratio, 2.64 kills per minute, 11.4 captures per hour, a ridiculous 9.8 blocks per hour, 1.3 bombs planted per hour, 282-103 Dominations/Revenges, 23.2% hits with BAR (2386 kills and far and wide the best BAR % I could find anywhere), 74.8% hits with nades (319 kills and another high percentage)--all as Allied Support. Also, you can see some of his BAR work at the start of this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JaxcGMPp_Y"]ronpaul does kalt[/ame]

2) =(eGO)=™ Bad Brain - Another eGO legend, Bad Brain has been a storm out of Scotland. 2.15 K:D ratio, 1.50 kills per minute, 595-225 win/loss ratio, 14.5 captures per hour, 1.8 bombs planted per hour, 702-124 Dominations/Revenges, 12.7% hits with BAR (7365 kills), 10.1% hits with BAR as semi-auto (109 kills), 59.5% hits with nades (1003 kills) and 8.2% hits with knife (254 kills) all speak to his abilities, but not as much as this does:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLH5MRwy4g"]Bad Brain in Kalt[/ame]
{Note: I am fully aware that this is all as an Axis Support BUT I have played this guy and he's a great Allies Support as well, so this is just to give you a little view of his gameplay. Don't freak out/spaz out on me. I will ignore you, and somebody else will point out this disclaimer for me.}

3) =(eGO)=™ Blindy™ - Yet another eGO legend, Blindy has spent a great amount of his time as an Allied Support. This guy, as his name implies, is legally blind, but I refuse to believe it because he does not play like he has any sort of disability whatsoever. It's scary to think of what he'd do to the rest of us if he has 20/20 vision:crying:. Even still, he has (as an Allied Support) a 1.45 K:D, 1.47 kills per minute, a 317-256 win/loss, 6.4 captures per hour, 0.9 blocks per hour, 391-91 Dominations/Revenges, 16.2% hits with the BAR (7880 kills), 36% hits with nades (1105 kills), and 11.3% hits with the knife (343 kills). Sadly, I have no video on Blindy. :(

4) =(eGO)=™†Crusader†яќ♠ - As you are starting to see, Allied Support yields a rather impressive lineup, and Crusader is no exception. 2.05 K:D. 2.36 kills per minute. 65-45 wins/losses. 380-47 Dominations/Revenges. This man is a beast. However, what makes him one of the best is the storm of a man he is with all weapons in the Allied Support class. Check this out: 17.9% shots hit with the BAR (4753 kills). 78.4% hits with nades (1317 kills). 24.4% hits with the knife (407 kills). This man is a legit gamer.

5) =(e)=™ Red_Scorpion83 {RED} - Following those top four, there was a real solid group to pick from for #5, but I went with an up-and-rising star (so to speak) in the eGO ranks, especially the eGO Allied Support ranks. He has a 1.83 K:D, 1.65 kills per minute, 55-30 wins/losses, 9.7 captures per hour, 164-26 Dominations/Revenges and an Allied Support weapon proficiency and diversity that already rivals even Crusader. 17.8% shots hit with the BAR (1857 kills), 52.8% hits with nades (154 kills) and 27.2% hits with the knife (214 kills). I do have some video with Red_Scorpion as well. Sadly, it's just the last half or so, and it's all Axis Support, but it still gives a little glimpse into his abilities. An important note to add here is that this is nowhere near Red_Scorpion's best as Support that you're seeing in this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwst8Pv9_Q"]Red_Scorpion[/ame]

Just missed the cut:
=(eGO)=™ (IO) SA
=(eGO)=™ Sabion :D
=(eGO)=™ D_Day
=(e)=™ Sopro
=(e)=™ OlD_SnAkE ?d3lta™? - (not an exceptional overall player, but sheer numbers deserve recognition: 1329 wins, 1319 Dominations, 21701 BAR kills, 10039 nade kills, 594 knife kills)



Disagree? Who is better? Remember that I did not go off of any specific factor and definitely not the stats, but rather how these guys play. If you vote "Other", please tell us who, and why.

DEBATE!
 
Last edited:
Seeing as how I only played with Blindy on a regular basis, Im going to have to give my vote to him as we are apartment rushing buddies =P
 
Voted for Ron

Brain a close second

Guys keep in mind Brain plays with a ping of 180-220, so much respect for lagging and still rolling face with support.

-Blue
 
Heck for entertainment value alone ill go with redbud shankers.
 
for sheer consistency i would have to go with ron.
anyway what happened to ron? he still in eGO, i cant remember the last time i played with him.
 
Last edited:
I vote me :P

2690kills total 1282deaths total
129dominations 17 revenges

Bar:
1639kills 19.8% shot hits
438headshots 11.4% headshots

Frag
539kills 87.7% shot hits
405headshots 18.6% headshots
Just because its a class I have been playing with alot lately.
 
After facing Bad Brian on ava (he was axis, I was allies), I have no doubt he is the man.
 
It has to be ronpaul.

Nobody else in this division has had such a high bounty placed on them.

Nobody else held off an entire team during the "Come Dominate Ron Paul in Kalt" mini-event.

Nobody else raises that many accusations of hacking when they join a server.

There's no question in my mind at all on this one, it's Ronpaul without a doubt.
 
It has to be ronpaul.

Nobody else in this division has had such a high bounty placed on them.

Nobody else held off an entire team during the "Come Dominate Ron Paul in Kalt" mini-event.

Nobody else raises that many accusations of hacking when they join a server.

There's no question in my mind at all on this one, it's Ronpaul without a doubt.

Oh shoot, thank you so much for bringing that up Jeod, cause it was in my notes but it got lost in the mix-up of posting this! All I can do is re-iterate, because this could all be said a few times and still not get the message across quite enough.

Yes, people, check this thread out. It is closed, so you cannot add a comment, so if you have something to say about it, do so here, or in your head, lol. I just wanted you all to see it if you weren't around while it was going on.

Also, if you have not heard the term "ronpaul hax", you've been living under a rock. Most people, when hunted, sit back and play defensively and cautiously, doing everything to prevent the Domination. ronpaul takes the "the best defense is a good offense" approach and just plain makes sure that he's killing you more than you are him, lol.

Man....a 1,015,000 casino cash bounty that nobody could collect in over a month...scary.
 
Oh shoot, thank you so much for bringing that up Jeod, cause it was in my notes but it got lost in the mix-up of posting this! All I can do is re-iterate, because this could all be said a few times and still not get the message across quite enough.

Yes, people, check this thread out. It is closed, so you cannot add a comment, so if you have something to say about it, do so here, or in your head, lol. I just wanted you all to see it if you weren't around while it was going on.

Also, if you have not heard the term "ronpaul hax", you've been living under a rock. Most people, when hunted, sit back and play defensively and cautiously, doing everything to prevent the Domination. ronpaul takes the "the best defense is a good offense" approach and just plain makes sure that he's killing you more than you are him, lol.

Man....a 1,015,000 casino cash bounty that nobody could collect in over a month...scary.

the 2nd time i played him i not only dominated him, but got him 6 times in a row, i have no screenshot ( i didnt realise it was such a big deal :facewall:) but it was on a colmar stress test, so if anyone remembers please say. but yeah thats just an FYI not a serious argument, i know hes better but where is he :confused1:
 
Last edited:
the 2nd time i played him i not only dominated him, but got him 6 times in a row, i have no screenshot ( i didnt realise it was such a big deal :facewall:) but it was on a colmar stress test. so if anyone remembers please say, but yeah thats just an FYI not a serious argument, i know hes better but where is he :confused1:

Oh have no doubt it was done. Even the best players have death streaks--but it usually takes other great players to pull it off, lol. ronpaul even had an 8-death streak at one point! (?!?!?!):scared: (rest assured, however, people, that the rest of these guys have a longer highest death streak, lol)

Oh, he's around...you just can't see him. Dude, it's ronpaul. He was probably right behind you as you wrote that.
 
It has to be ronpaul.

Nobody else in this division has had such a high bounty placed on them.

Nobody else held off an entire team during the "Come Dominate Ron Paul in Kalt" mini-event.

Nobody else raises that many accusations of hacking when they join a server.

There's no question in my mind at all on this one, it's Ronpaul without a doubt.

1. I had a dominate me for a free copy of bc2 that no one collected on me.

2. I never play kalt. So never had a chance to dominate him.

3. I get called a hacker anytime I touch a sniper rifle now.
 
1. I had a dominate me for a free copy of bc2 that no one collected on me.

2. I never play kalt. So never had a chance to dominate him.

3. I get called a hacker anytime I touch a sniper rifle now.

Thanks for that by the way. Anytime you do, I gotta switch teams and put out the mass hacker accusation fire that start because of your mad skills with any sort of rifle. Thanks again. :glare:
 
you missed the sniper class. Rocket class and MG, hmmm wonders if there will be that class aswell.
 
Back
Top