No newsletter this week? :O

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,001

Sadly, we ran out of ink and paper and couldn't print this weeks newsletter. We also didn't have enough casino cash to pay the workers. So this week, there will be no newsletter. The next newsletter will be posted: Saturday, June 19th.​



Although we ran out of ink for the newsletter, we were able to write up whats happening this week in events:


events_june13.png


​
 
o.O

I didnt know they are some workers and in need of colour print...

Oh well, Guess I'll look foward next weeks... >_<
 
Well that stinks. Moar ink for da team! Hahaha! Can't wait to attend the events! :)
 
Oh my, did evilbear blow the week's budget after paying that 100K bounty of himself to Kami?

Tut Tut.

Looking forward to Hour of madness ^^. Sounds really cool.
 
Last edited:
No newsletter? But how will I know of the things we do during the week?

I AM SO LOST
 
You ran out of ePaper? How is this possible?

Anyway, Ill try to get to all the events this week and am looking forward to the Royal Rumble, so see you guys there!
 
The next issue's on my birthday! There should be a whole section dedicated to me. <3
 
I cant attend any of these events. :( Im in the UK and there all at 1:00 AM
 
The internet had to have a huge recall, apparently people were experiencing spontaneous explosions with the ePaper

I see :P It all makes sense now.

iamevilbear
I've literally got only 10,000 casino cash left. I'm going on strike! haha
I only have 10,000 too! and now you have 20,000 and I have 0! HOW IS this?
 
damn...when did pixels get so expensive? I mean paying for pixels with a totally illegitimate currency such as casino cash is wrong. Pixels should be free for all!!!!!

(This post alone cost me 3000 in casino cash O_o)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top