Realism #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
12: measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths [syn: {ruler}]




Ruler-10434363868.jpg


Hope that helps Butcher_Foot
 
Last edited:
I'm in! Gonna be completely smacked on sunday though.. It's gonna be 3AM for me :( *hint hint euro realism*
 
i wont be able to make it this week cause im headin out of town for fathers day this afternoon and wont be back until late sunday...i will however say that when we were on tunisia thursday night for wild card, i had the thought that it would be an absolutely epic map for realism...just my $.02
 
I should be there. I love this idea and want to be apart of this. This is an awesome opp. How does this go down? Does anyone show up and people pick teams? Im down.
 
ill be there of course

for you new guys, make sure you turn up early it fills up real fast ;)
 
Last edited:
Okay, little update here. Just got to know I got work tomorrow, so can't join tonights realism. Sorry guys :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top