. . . but the internet sucks :facewall::cursing:
As the regular Donner players may have (or may not have) noticed i have been absent for the past few weeks. This is because I am back in NZ for the summer holidays (I compete for a NCAA DivI track and field school). Now that I am back in NZ for the next few months, untill late August, it is really difficult and fustrating playing with our really slow internet, even though i have the fastest internet avalable. So now that I have had my rant, I hope and know that you will not miss me for the next couple of months. However I will try and be on now and then.
Also some people mentioned that I need to change my rates through console. Any one know how to do this and can walk me though it as I dont really know tech stuff bout computers.:confused1:
Cheers,
Kiwi
As the regular Donner players may have (or may not have) noticed i have been absent for the past few weeks. This is because I am back in NZ for the summer holidays (I compete for a NCAA DivI track and field school). Now that I am back in NZ for the next few months, untill late August, it is really difficult and fustrating playing with our really slow internet, even though i have the fastest internet avalable. So now that I have had my rant, I hope and know that you will not miss me for the next couple of months. However I will try and be on now and then.
Also some people mentioned that I need to change my rates through console. Any one know how to do this and can walk me though it as I dont really know tech stuff bout computers.:confused1:
Cheers,
Kiwi




















