ba_jail_maryport_v1 - Current Project

Captain Nighthawk

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,538
ba_jail_maryport_v1 - Current Project - Finished

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/141948

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/141948


This is the map i've been working on for the past month and a half, I'll be releasing it in a few weeks after i've finished tweaking and optimizing it.

The map doesn't have a theme so don't ask for one, its a bomb plant, with two bomb sites

A = Pool

B = Armoury

The map doesn't include anything fancy unless you include the bomb sites

I have attempted to make the map nor CT or T sided with a equal amount of vents + Walkways ( To be play-tested soon)

Criticism and feedback would be appreciated

Here's the screen shots

NOTE : All these areas are due to be altered slightly


UPDATE
ba_jail_maryport_v10058.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10059.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10060.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10061.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10062.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10063.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10064.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10065.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10066.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10067.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10068.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10069.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10070.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10071.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10072.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10073.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10074.jpg

ba_jail_maryport_v10075.jpg


http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/141948

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/141948
 
Last edited:
I can make a better map with my eyes closed. TROLL
 
looks really dark for my liking, but none the less it looks really awesome and well made. Excellent job from what I can see
 
From countless testing, trials in vent, countless steam conversations I can tell you this map is 100% even. The T's have plenty of room to escape and the CT's have plenty of room not to get stabbed.
 
It Look's to much like your old maps, reminds me alot about entanglement or what ever, but it's still a good map.
 
pretty good idea :P, bomb sites in a jail map... makes it very interesting :D but hopefully you dont put any/alot of secrets like in molyneaux :S
 
Looks friggin great! I'm a big fan of your maps and jail. I love the way it's themed. It looks very serious, shadowy, and gloomy. I like it like that.
 
I looks great! Next map could you possibly make it less gloomy and more sunny??? Like Molyneaux?
 
could defiantly use a detailing run you got a lot of big wall and open spaces with not much in them.
 
Layout wise, this looks a lot like ba_jail_devs. Looking awesome though!

For lockdown, do something fun like Christy's StationX knife fight idea instead of just killing everyone.
 
A jail that actually looks like a jail!

I wonder why nobody thought of that before! :D

Nicely done. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top