Any mappers looking for a tester?

Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
142
I'm almost always available to help you test, be it an overall test or the gritty jumping in one spot over and over for 20 minutes type of work. Add me as a steam friend and pm me if you are interested, because the way I see it the more eGO made maps finished and out the better.
 
TriPPey, he is making a lot of maps lately hang out in ventrilo til you find him ;)
 
I also am working on a rather extensive DoD map/ but also have works for a TF2 map and possibly a Jail project so keep in touch.
 
Yeah, I'm making a map and could use some input.
It's a jail map.
Add me on steam and you could help me out if you're still interested, this thread is over a week old and you could've changed your mind.
Thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top